Tommy Robinson In Town

More
17 May 2019 09:24 - 17 May 2019 09:26 #51 by Markovitch
Replied by Markovitch on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

Alan wrote: Personally i think Corbyn is a bigger threat to our country how can a man who is no more than an anti Semetic Britian hating extremist be allowed to get within a sniff of being PM by simply buying votes.


Why is he anti Semitic? Since 2010 hundreds of thousands of Muslims have died across the middle east as a result of wars the British military are actively involved in. If we are angry about religious persecution why are a couple of comments that snowflakes can't take considered so bad but the systematic murder of women and children by the Tories is accepted?

Where did he say he hates Britain? If the billionaire Viscount Rothermere who prints this shite, or David Cameron or Osborne or May's husband actually had any affection for our country perhaps they wouldn't stash their cash abroad. Corbyn at least pays his tax here rather than the Tories who shout about social security scroungers but don't pay a penny in tax on their earnings.

Buying votes? So not buying bombs that don't work but increasing pensions for people who actually fought for our country and who have worked all their lives is buying votes? Really? Taking away bus passes and free TV licences is good because its not buying votes. So 6 of the largest UK companies now don't pay any tax ? That's good is it? And giving that money to help the old, the mentally ill and the sick is buying votes?

Patricia May's husband works for a company that hasn't paid a penny in tax in 8 years but the directors have been paid £43m. It has £1.1trillion offshore. Yeah, Corbyn hates Britain
Last edit: 17 May 2019 09:26 by CCU. Reason: Quote attributed
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Unrepentant blue, PartyCarlisle, cufcmike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 13:59 #52 by PartyCarlisle
Replied by PartyCarlisle on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Oh dear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 18:21 - 17 May 2019 19:21 #53 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
A real pity the large police presence couldn't have been delegated to preventing scores of gypos
Who are now encamped on several areas of town pre Appleby horse fair.
No doubt the cleaning bill for this will be far more expensive than someone trying to get vehicle near town Hall to promote election campaign.

This country is well and truly [censored]




Leave Means Leave
You [censored] Turkeys.
Last edit: 17 May 2019 19:21 by Alan.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, Yorkie Blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 18:29 #54 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
They are not going to touch that one as it contains the word 'ethnic'.

Kicks off in violence every year at Appleby - the Evening News and Star don't like to report much on it yet them and the police jump on a violence free Political announcement like there was a killer on the loose.

Fair enough if that is the Gypsies way of life but does that not extend to a Politicians too - do they have less rights?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 19:42 #55 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

munchymagic wrote: They are not going to touch that one as it contains the word 'ethnic'.

Kicks off in violence every year at Appleby - the Evening News and Star don't like to report much on it yet them and the police jump on a violence free Political announcement like there was a killer on the loose.

Fair enough if that is the Gypsies way of life but does that not extend to a Politicians too - do they have less rights?


It was only violence free because the police were there in such numbers. There is a history of things kicking off when Robinson is campaigning (like when that lad assaulted him with a milkshake and when Tommy immediately assaulted him afterwards). Because of that, it makes sense to have more numbers there because it's not a routine political thing, it's something where things are known to sometimes get violent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bruntonpasty
  • Bruntonpasty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
17 May 2019 19:47 - 17 May 2019 19:50 #56 by Bruntonpasty
Replied by Bruntonpasty on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

Kessler wrote: it's something where things are known to sometimes get violent.


very much like Appleby horse fair then! Oh...and thens the animalwelfare issues! But anyone dare say anything derogatory towards or try and control the Gypsies and they suddenly become some sort of protected species.

They don't like it up 'em!
Last edit: 17 May 2019 19:50 by CCU. Reason: Quote attributed
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, melbourneblues, Alan, Yorkie Blue, munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 20:01 - 17 May 2019 20:17 #57 by melbourneblues
Replied by melbourneblues on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Had the misfortune of walking through Rickerby Park yesterday where the shite in the buckets have decided to plot up, what an absolute eyesore, get the tramps chessed ffs.

Mullen is a virgin.
Last edit: 17 May 2019 20:17 by melbourneblues.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan, Zebby, ParcelPete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 20:09 #58 by ParcelPete
Replied by ParcelPete on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
16 Caravans there today.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 20:19 #59 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

melbourneblues wrote: Had the misfortune of walking through Rickerby Park yesterday where the shite in the buckets have decided to plot up, what an absolute eyesore, get the trumps chessed ffs.


They are on Kingmoor ind estate too not a copper in sight apparently the council didn't want Robinson in Carlisle hence the heavy police turnout but turn a blind eye to this shitfest every year .




Leave Means Leave
You [censored] Turkeys.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 20:54 #60 by Markovitch
Replied by Markovitch on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
On 16 November, an article in the British Medical Journal Open concluded that severe public spending cuts by the Conservative Government in the UK were associated with 120,000 deaths between 2010 and 2017. It is believed that 1 of these was Jewish so Jeremy Corbyn is an anti Semite. Another death was close to an Albanian so immigrants are to blame. The Government that has overseen economic growth and has granted massive tax loopholes to Rupert Murdoch, Facebook, Google, Shell and other large donors to the Conservative Party are in no way guilty of the remaining 119.998 deaths.

The shortfall in NHS staff since 2010, 8%, is due to immigrants and social security scroungers. The UK GDP is estimated to be 2.6trillion pounds pa. Of this 10% is lost to tax dodging offshore trusts such as the ones operated by May, Cameron and Osborne. But Ali who lives down your street is the problem. The unmarried mother getting 80 quid a week is the reason we don't have money for the NHS and schools.

Farage is the paid face of outrage. 1 death on Jeremy Kyle, outrage. 2 deaths on love island nothing, 120000 deaths in hospitals lets vote for Farage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 21:04 #61 by Scottcufc
Replied by Scottcufc on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Systematic murder of women and children by the tories? If your a labour cult member what did you make of tony Blair killing thousands including our own troops in a war based on lies? Are you a EU / Verhofstadt fan boy Aswell?
You sound ridiculous trying to pretend Corbyn isn’t an anti Semite every sane person in this country knows he is a threat to this country.
Also mentioning people who died for this country and the current Labour Party is an insult considering king Jeremy would rather side with IRA terrorists.
How anyone can defend those idiots such as Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott is beyond belief.
Then there’s naz shah who told victims of sexual exploitation at the hands of the Muslim community to “ shut their mouths for the sake of diversity “,
And mr Keith vaz- suspended for class A drugs and rent boys who’s still a member of the party on full pay? The Labour Party and all its little pathetic followers are an absolute disgrace to this country
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan, Arragorn, Bluedazblue, Yorkie Blue, munchymagic and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 21:07 #62 by Scottcufc
Replied by Scottcufc on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Do you think labour inviting every Asian possible into the country and then paying each of their 5 unemployed wives who are treated worse than a dog with rabies is going to help fund the NHS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2019 21:19 - 17 May 2019 21:20 #63 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
I wouldn't vote Labour again if you paid me.

Traitors - and to think that they used to speak for the average Joe and turned into a trouble making shambles.

Folk can moan Farage going back on his NHS pledge but Corbyn and Labour actually admitted telling lies to the students.

Weirdly enough Corbyn slightly resembles Obi-Wan Kenobi these days so lets hope that Farage or Robinson do a Darth Vader on him and finish the [censored] off.

Diane Abbott will probably still see him in ghost form no doubt afterwards advising her to 'use the force' which will be difficult for someone who cannot even use a calculator.
Last edit: 17 May 2019 21:20 by munchymagic.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan, Scottcufc, Yorkie Blue, I love jamesphillips

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2019 18:06 #64 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Found guilty and looks like he'll be gan back in the chokey. Won't be so cocky when he's back in there I'll bet.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: deeksme, Unrepentant blue, orfc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2019 20:16 #65 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
He's moaning about our laws now. Well if he duzzent lyk ower country's laws he's free to get on a plaen to a country's he duz inne?*



*Well actually no, he'd be a fugitive evading justice but it's the thought that counts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jul 2019 16:06 #66 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Politics has gone to the dogs and everything sterile in society.

Everyone remembers that 'trick' where you can make a needle suspend in the air on your finger without glue or tape but by slightly putting it through the skin.

My mates kid tried something similar recently and was pulled into school as now this old trick is considered as 'self harm'.

I know that they have to keep an eye on the kids but common sense should always prevail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2019 11:02 - 09 Jul 2019 11:03 #67 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Hopefully Tommy will weigh in on this asylum seeking scumbag and their flimsy pretences

news.sky.com/story/tommy-robinson-begs-t...th-sentence-11759351
Last edit: 09 Jul 2019 11:03 by orfc. Reason: Brexit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2019 11:24 #68 by heilkmoon
Replied by heilkmoon on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

orfc wrote: Hopefully Tommy will weigh in on this asylum seeking scumbag and their flimsy pretences

news.sky.com/story/tommy-robinson-begs-t...th-sentence-11759351


Yaxley-Lennon sounds unhinged if those quotes are accurate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2019 11:41 #69 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2019 13:49 #70 by Lancs blue
Replied by Lancs blue on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
English prison cells for English criminals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2019 14:00 #71 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Why can't these people just follow british laws like the rest of us?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: cufcmike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cufcmike
  • cufcmike's Avatar
  • Away
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
More
11 Jul 2019 14:47 #72 by cufcmike
Replied by cufcmike on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

orfc wrote: Why can't these people just follow british laws like the rest of us?


He should seek asylum in France instead of the USA. France is closer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2019 17:14 #73 by carwash
Replied by carwash on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
I just happened to be walking up Ludgate Hill this lunchtime by the Old Bailey as the Tommy Robinson supporters were gathering outside. It was quite well organised and a nice sunny day out for them. Police were there in riot gear and a police helicopter circled above but it was all fairly tame stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2019 09:02 #74 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
We're all entitled to our opinion but i'm struggling arguing with those that think he is some sort of national hero.

He is a thug and nasty piece of work. There was a media ban on the case, he has gone to prison for, to protect the victims and the other trials. What he did was stupidity of the highest order, he could of collapsed the trials and freed the paedophiles.

What he has to do with brexit, who knows! thank god we won't be hearing from him for a while.

At least we’re not Stockport
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Bumble, ParcelPete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 17:55 #75 by EI255
Replied by EI255 on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
The guy is a total and utter bell-end who deserves nothing less than a stint inside. Can't stand the guy or his ideas. Not for me thanks.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 17:57 #76 by EI255
Replied by EI255 on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Totally agree. He is as useless as a chocolate teapot. He gives nothing to society. He's an utter baw bag who should spend his time in the nick carefully and think his life over a bit. Because he really needs to! Utter [censored] of a human.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 18:01 #77 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

EI255 wrote: Totally agree. He is as useless as a chocolate teapot. He gives nothing to society. He's an utter baw bag who should spend his time in the nick carefully and think his life over a bit. Because he really needs to! Utter [censored] of a human.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk


The people he criticises are far worse than he will ever be, why would anyone defend a gang of nonces?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 18:25 #78 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

munchymagic wrote: why would anyone defend a gang of nonces?


I don't think anyone is actually doing that though. Everyone deserves a fair trial and Tommy's actions put that in jeopardy. It might seem frustrating, but rules like this are in place for a reason. Prejudicial reporting before or during a trial is something that the defense can later use to appeal, claiming they didn't receive a fair trial because of it.

Also, it doesn't matter if the people he was criticizing are "worse" than him. That doesn't allow him to break the law himself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 18:44 #79 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

Kessler wrote:

munchymagic wrote: why would anyone defend a gang of nonces?


I don't think anyone is actually doing that though. Everyone deserves a fair trial and Tommy's actions put that in jeopardy. It might seem frustrating, but rules like this are in place for a reason. Prejudicial reporting before or during a trial is something that the defense can later use to appeal, claiming they didn't receive a fair trial because of it.

Also, it doesn't matter if the people he was criticizing are "worse" than him. That doesn't allow him to break the law himself.


I get your point but I would rather shake his hand than a nonce's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 18:58 #80 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

munchymagic wrote:

Kessler wrote:

munchymagic wrote: why would anyone defend a gang of nonces?


I don't think anyone is actually doing that though. Everyone deserves a fair trial and Tommy's actions put that in jeopardy. It might seem frustrating, but rules like this are in place for a reason. Prejudicial reporting before or during a trial is something that the defense can later use to appeal, claiming they didn't receive a fair trial because of it.

Also, it doesn't matter if the people he was criticizing are "worse" than him. That doesn't allow him to break the law himself.


I get your point but I would rather shake his hand than a nonce's.


And is anybody actually disagreeing with you about that? Has anyone told you you should shake a nonce's hand?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 19:40 - 15 Jul 2019 19:41 #81 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

Kessler wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Kessler wrote:

munchymagic wrote: why would anyone defend a gang of nonces?


I don't think anyone is actually doing that though. Everyone deserves a fair trial and Tommy's actions put that in jeopardy. It might seem frustrating, but rules like this are in place for a reason. Prejudicial reporting before or during a trial is something that the defense can later use to appeal, claiming they didn't receive a fair trial because of it.

Also, it doesn't matter if the people he was criticizing are "worse" than him. That doesn't allow him to break the law himself.


I get your point but I would rather shake his hand than a nonce's.


And is anybody actually disagreeing with you about that? Has anyone told you you should shake a nonce's hand?


Stupid question Kessler that you know the answer to.

He went about it the wrong way but TR's intentions are better than the grooming scum he is fighting against.

Just vote for Corbyn like you were always going to do anyhow and maybe complain about his corrupt 'emailing system' to give yourself something new to get your teeth into whilst boring the rest of us to tears with the ins and outs of the complexities of the IT situation.
Last edit: 15 Jul 2019 19:41 by munchymagic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 20:54 #82 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Tommy Robinson - better than a nonce. He should have that on his grave stone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2019 21:12 #83 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

nobbyblue wrote: Tommy Robinson - better than a nonce. He should have that on his grave stone!


Nah ' A Better Choice Than Corbyn' is better....
The following user(s) Liked this post:: I love jamesphillips

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2019 03:43 - 16 Jul 2019 07:54 #84 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
Must every single one of your posts include a strawman munchy? Nobody is defending grooming gangs or saying they are better than TR, yet you are arguing as though that's the case. Why is him being "better" than someone else relevant to any of this? He broke the law, after being repeatedly warned he was breaking the law, so what part about his conviction do you find objectionable? You really do spout some rubbish at times.

munchymagic wrote: He went about it the wrong way but TR's intentions are better than the grooming scum he is fighting against.


I could accept that his intentions may have been good, but his actions really weren't helpful. If anything, he actually made it more difficult to convict grooming gangs. Prejudicial reporting during a trial is something that the defense will later use to appeal any conviction, arguing that their client didn't receive a fair trial because of biased reporting. How would you feel if a nonce walked free specifically because they were able to argue that TR's reporting prevented them getting a fair trial?

munchymagic wrote: Just vote for Corbyn like you were always going to do anyhow and maybe complain about his corrupt 'emailing system' to give yourself something new to get your teeth into whilst boring the rest of us to tears with the ins and outs of the complexities of the IT situation.


Not on topic, post in the appropriate thread if you want to debate that.
Last edit: 16 Jul 2019 07:54 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2019 11:06 #85 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

munchymagic wrote:

Kessler wrote:

munchymagic wrote: why would anyone defend a gang of nonces?


I don't think anyone is actually doing that though. Everyone deserves a fair trial and Tommy's actions put that in jeopardy. It might seem frustrating, but rules like this are in place for a reason. Prejudicial reporting before or during a trial is something that the defense can later use to appeal, claiming they didn't receive a fair trial because of it.

Also, it doesn't matter if the people he was criticizing are "worse" than him. That doesn't allow him to break the law himself.


I get your point but I would rather shake his hand than a nonce's.


Hasn't the EDL been shown to have a fair few nonces in its ranks?

politicsandinsights.org/2018/05/29/the-e...doesnt-condemn-them/

Anyways if you shake their hands you're stopping them touching kids aren't you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2019 09:38 - 17 Jul 2019 13:05 #86 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic Tommy Robinson In Town
It's the sort of thing I could maybe understand why he did it initially, thinking he was "getting justice". But once they explained that his actions actually made that more difficult, I don't understand why he would continue. Either he is just that stupid, or he knew exactly what he was doing and just wanted to play the martyr.
Last edit: 17 Jul 2019 13:05 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2019 13:48 #87 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Tommy Robinson In Town

Kessler wrote: It's the sort of thing I could maybe understand why he did it initially, thinking he was "getting justice". But once they explained that his actions actually made that more difficult, I don't understand why he would continue. Either he is just that stupid, or he knew exactly what he was doing and just wanted to play the martyr.


I will answer your earlier unedited comment Kessler - there was no argument to lose, I got my point across and just didn't want to debate on it any further.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.