CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

More
07 Nov 2019 15:31 - 07 Nov 2019 15:33 #51 by Bumble
Replied by Bumble on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Is it me or are some folk getting a bit silly again?

As I understand it, the minutes are typed up and sent out, folk have a read through them and ask for alterations if needed, the alterations are done, then they are sent to the club on the Friday They are then published but they can't be set to auto publish until they arrive. They aren't being put off a week or ten days, just two days, it really doesn't seem a big thing?

I would imagine Friday will be hectic, working on the move and at places where you don't know how good the internet is going to be. The game is going to be teeming with journos and photographers, its the only game on on Friday night, so the world and his wife is going to be there. I believe our media team have to be at a press conference with the BBC in the afternoon along with the usual dealing with all the other media outlets wanting copy.

On top of all that it's an away game, London or not, its a non League ground, they may have plenty of electric sockets, they may not. I been to those where everyone has to take their turn to switch on. Internet may be great or it may be a black hole, who knows.

Surely its better to say now; This week we have exceptional circumstances, and we are going to be extremely busy, The minutes and questions are important, we would rather make sure they are send out on Sunday, when we know we have the time and facilites to send them.

I honestly don't see any conspiracy here?
Last edit: 07 Nov 2019 15:33 by Bumble.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: franksidebottom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 15:54 #52 by nomadblue2
Replied by nomadblue2 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Could be one of two things. To stop a demonstration at a live match because of the unrest of fans after reading their answers . Or because they may be inundated with questions on the day of the match and it would be easier to deal with Monday. Either way weve got an exciting game on our hands with a big audience so why dont we enjoy it while its there!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:02 #53 by Moylesey
Replied by Moylesey on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Bumble wrote: Is it me or are some folk getting a bit silly again?


No, it's not you and yes, people are getting a bit silly.

It could only get sillier if a white sheet appears in the crowd tomorrow with the words: "Fans are entitled to know why the club didn't use this auto publish feature" written on it in marker pen.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Bumble, franksidebottom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:05 #54 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Stabilo Pink Fluorescent would be a nice touch?

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Moylesey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:06 #55 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Bumble wrote: Is it me or are so folk getting a bit silly again?


I think people are just fed up of excuses Bumble.

Bumble wrote: As I understand it, the minutes are typed up and sent out, folk have a read through them and ask for alterations if needed, the alterations are done, then they are sent to the club on the Friday They are then published but they can't be set to auto publish until they arrive. They aren't being put off a week or ten days, just two days, it really doesn't seem a big thing?


Yes because there is no actual reason to delay publishing. They could have gone through the usual process but sent it to the club on Thursday rather than Friday, so it could still be published on time. Why didn't this happen? It might seem like something insignificant, just a two day delay etc, but on top of everything else wrong right now and the toxic atmosphere at the club, it actually comes across as quite disrespectful to fans who are waiting for answers.

Bumble wrote: Surely its better to say now; This week we have exceptional circumstances, and we are going to be extremely busy, The minutes and questions are important, we would rather make sure they are send out on Sunday, when we know we have the time and facilites to send them.


I think what frustrates me is that CUSG seem to be acting like this was an unexpected thing. But everyone knew there was a match on Friday, everyone knew they would be extremely busy. So with that in mind why didn't anyone at the meeting decide to go through the usual process but this time get it sent to the club on Thursday so it could either be published then, or auto published on the Friday? Or at the very least if they knew they were going to delay publication, why not tell us sooner rather than wait until Thursday to spring it on us?

Every week another few fans walk away from the club for good because they are sick of feeling like they are treated like crap and their voices ignored. The CUSG meetings are important to allow fans to ask questions that matter to them, and get answers. If there is an absolutely unavoidable reason why those answers need to be delayed I'm sure people would understand. But the excuse being offered for this seems very weak. If you know you are going to be busy on the day you usually publish, then you publish the day before. If fans already feel they are being fobbed off, how do you expect them to feel when yet again their questions get fobbed off and delayed without a valid reason?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103, nomadblue2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:24 #56 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
This reminds me of the time when I told the kids that I would take them to the park one weekend but it absolutely hooned it down with rain and so I didn't take them.

BUT YOU PROMISED

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:30 - 07 Nov 2019 16:31 #57 by Bumble
Replied by Bumble on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Kessler wrote:

Bumble wrote: Is it me or are so folk getting a bit silly again?


I think people are just fed up of excuses Bumble.

Bumble wrote: As I understand it, the minutes are typed up and sent out, folk have a read through them and ask for alterations if needed, the alterations are done, then they are sent to the club on the Friday They are then published but they can't be set to auto publish until they arrive. They aren't being put off a week or ten days, just two days, it really doesn't seem a big thing?


Yes because there is no actual reason to delay publishing. They could have gone through the usual process but sent it to the club on Thursday rather than Friday, so it could still be published on time. Why didn't this happen? It might seem like something insignificant, just a two day delay etc, but on top of everything else wrong right now and the toxic atmosphere at the club, it actually comes across as quite disrespectful to fans who are waiting for answers.

The thing is though, if it was that easy to publish on a Thursday they would be published on a Thursday.

The club don't write the minutes. The lad who does works full time, not for the club. He gets them tidyed up and sends them to all the groups who were at the meeting. They also mostly have jobs so can't do an immediate turn around and deserve time to be able to read things through, Then they are sent back to the minute taker so he can add the ammendments. Hence it's Friday before they arrive at the club to be published.

Bumble wrote: Surely its better to say now; This week we have exceptional circumstances, and we are going to be extremely busy, The minutes and questions are important, we would rather make sure they are send out on Sunday, when we know we have the time and facilites to send them.


I think what frustrates me is that CUSG seem to be acting like this was an unexpected thing. But everyone knew there was a match on Friday, everyone knew they would be extremely busy. So with that in mind why didn't anyone at the meeting decide to go through the usual process but this time get it sent to the club on Thursday so it could either be published then, or auto published on the Friday? Or at the very least if they knew they were going to delay publication, why not tell us sooner rather than wait until Thursday to spring it on us?

The Friday afternoon presser wasn't scheduled in til after Monday, which would make a big difference to time available. When the paymaster, in this case the BBC says, we want a meeting on Friday afternoon,I don't think the media team would be able to say, sorry we've got the minutes from the CUSG meeting to upload.

Every week another few fans walk away from the club for good because they are sick of feeling like they are treated like crap and their voices ignored. The CUSG meetings are important to allow fans to ask questions that matter to them, and get answers. If there is an absolutely unavoidable reason why those answers need to be delayed I'm sure people would understand. But the excuse being offered for this seems very weak. If you know you are going to be busy on the day you usually publish, then you publish the day before. If fans already feel they are being fobbed off, how do you expect them to feel when yet again their questions get fobbed off and delayed without a valid reason?


I really don't see anyone walking away from the club because the minutes were two days late. I really don't see a lack of respect to be honest. A lack of respect would be to say nowt, wing it, and hope that things would come together and hope they would get chance to publish if they had the time. To me saying No, rather than doing that we will hold them back two days so they are properly done and don't get lost in a sea of matchday stuff shows respect.
Last edit: 07 Nov 2019 16:31 by Bumble.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:30 #58 by Moylesey
Replied by Moylesey on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

munchymagic wrote: This reminds me of the time when I told the kids that I would take them to the park one weekend but it absolutely hooned it down with rain and so I didn't take them.

BUT YOU PROMISED


I'm sorry but I have to side with your kids here. You did say you promised...

Can I ask:

Did you specify which weekend?
Are you considering your position as their father?
Do your kids tell you you're treating them like crap?
Have sheets and marker pens gone missing from your house?

We demand and have a right to answers NOW!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:36 #59 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Lets face it folks. Doesn't matter when the minutes are published they will be full of the usual bullsh1t as usual. They might as well republish last months minutes and very few if anyone would notice the difference. Only alteration needed would be to update the installation date for the replacement scoreboard as the date goes back every meeting
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Croydonblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:39 #60 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Moylesey wrote:

munchymagic wrote: This reminds me of the time when I told the kids that I would take them to the park one weekend but it absolutely hooned it down with rain and so I didn't take them.

BUT YOU PROMISED


I'm sorry but I have to side with your kids here. You did say you promised...

Can I ask:

Did you specify which weekend?
Are you considering your position as their father?
Do your kids tell you you're treating them like crap?
Have sheets and marker pens gone missing from your house?

We demand and have a right to answers NOW!


They even suggested 'drying' the slide between goes to make it functional.

Anyhow that massive ice cream van turned up and saved the day and took their minds off the park long enough for me to use darkness and rain as an excuse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:42 #61 by MerseysideBlue
Replied by MerseysideBlue on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Kessler wrote:

Bumble wrote: Is it me or are so folk getting a bit silly again?


I think people are just fed up of excuses Bumble.


Only people I can see complaining is a handful of the usual suspects on here.

It's two days ffs. Far bigger things to worry about than that.

The Censor General
The following user(s) Liked this post:: franksidebottom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:45 #62 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Careful now. Down with this sort of thing.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 16:48 #63 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
I like a good conspiracy - but I don't think there is one.

However.... Problem is though the club has given themselves a "conspiracy" by putting forward this motion to change to Sunday. It's 5 days since the meeting.

Both Bumble/Kes make good points. Bumble understands the workings of the club and Kes as a supporter. I completely understand tomorrow will be a "different occasion" and focus on that but we are talking 4 days since the event, as I understand Q and As are done before the meeting. I'm still sticking that considering the events, they could have been published today.

For the mods: Have the minutes/ Q and As finished?
Who proposed changing it to Sunday, what was the vote score?

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:09 #64 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
As I say, my opinion should have been done Today. I've changed my mind a little as its not such a big thing.

However there's an explanation, which we don't normally get, so I can live without them to Sunday - maybe a learning lesson for next time something likes this happens.

I guess the main problem, is what's in the content of the answers. If there's something to suggest a conspiracy, then yes kick-off. I don't think they will be.

I'm relaxed, odd situation and there was a better solution, but relaxed.

At least we’re not Stockport
The following user(s) Liked this post:: nomadblue2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:15 #65 by Moylesey
Replied by Moylesey on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote: I'm relaxed, odd situation and there was a better solution, but relaxed.


And the people of the world heave a collective sigh of relief, in the certainty, that with this knowledge, they would sleep easier in their beds tonight...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:17 #66 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Bumble wrote: The club don't write the minutes. The lad who does works full time, not for the club. He gets them tidyed up and sends them to all the groups who were at the meeting. They also mostly have jobs so can't do an immediate turn around and deserve time to be able to read things through, Then they are sent back to the minute taker so he can add the ammendments. Hence it's Friday before they arrive at the club to be published.[/color]


Ok but the meeting was on Monday and they knew they would be busy with the match on Friday. So is there any reason they couldn't go through the usual process and have a read of things during the week and add any amendments but sent it to the club on Thursday instead of Friday, so it could still be published on time?

Bumble wrote: I really don't see anyone walking away from the club because the minutes were two days late. I really don't see a lack of respect to be honest.


Maybe people won't actually walk away over this, but it adds to the ongoing issue about lack of communication. If they knew on Monday that they were going to delay publishing, why wait until Thursday to tell us that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:20 #67 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Moylesey wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: I'm relaxed, odd situation and there was a better solution, but relaxed.


And the people of the world heave a collective sigh of relief, in the certainty, that with this knowledge, they would sleep easier in their beds tonight...


In that case, I've unrelaxed myself

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:24 #68 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote: maybe a learning lesson for next time something likes this happens.


Yeah I think if there's a situation like this again they should just publish the minutes on the Thursday instead.

Mullen103 wrote: I guess the main problem, is what's in the content of the answers. If there's something to suggest a conspiracy, then yes kick-off. I don't think they will be.


I suppose I can see the funny side of the fact that my question to them about lack of communication will go unanswered for a couple of days...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:27 #69 by Bumble
Replied by Bumble on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Kessler wrote:

Bumble wrote: The club don't write the minutes. The lad who does works full time, not for the club. He gets them tidyed up and sends them to all the groups who were at the meeting. They also mostly have jobs so can't do an immediate turn around and deserve time to be able to read things through, Then they are sent back to the minute taker so he can add the ammendments. Hence it's Friday before they arrive at the club to be published.[/color]


Ok but the meeting was on Monday and they knew they would be busy with the match on Friday. So is there any reason they couldn't go through the usual process and have a read of things during the week and add any amendments but sent it to the club on Thursday instead of Friday, so it could still be published on time?

Bumble wrote: I really don't see anyone walking away from the club because the minutes were two days late. I really don't see a lack of respect to be honest.


Maybe people won't actually walk away over this, but it adds to the ongoing issue about lack of communication. If they knew on Monday that they were going to delay publishing, why wait until Thursday to tell us that?


Can I refer the honourable member to the answer I gave a few moments ago. . .sigh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:27 #70 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Kessler wrote:

Bumble wrote: The club don't write the minutes. The lad who does works full time, not for the club. He gets them tidyed up and sends them to all the groups who were at the meeting. They also mostly have jobs so can't do an immediate turn around and deserve time to be able to read things through, Then they are sent back to the minute taker so he can add the ammendments. Hence it's Friday before they arrive at the club to be published.[/color]


Ok but the meeting was on Monday and they knew they would be busy with the match on Friday. So is there any reason they couldn't go through the usual process and have a read of things during the week and add any amendments but sent it to the club on Thursday instead of Friday, so it could still be published on time?

Bumble wrote: I really don't see anyone walking away from the club because the minutes were two days late. I really don't see a lack of respect to be honest.


Maybe people won't actually walk away over this, but it adds to the ongoing issue about lack of communication. If they knew on Monday that they were going to delay publishing, why wait until Thursday to tell us that?


I think they should of been published today and agree with what you've been saying. On the plus side, I'd like to work with you as you sound efficient and want things done, a good quality to have.

However, I wouldn't let it bother you. Tomorrows the match, Saturday date night and Sundays normally boring so will give you something to do. If you want a preview it'll be a load of shite, waffle, load of shite, waffle, NDA.

I'd save the complaining until we see the minutes Q&As - i'd blame Mouldy and CCU though, should of told us before ;)

At least we’re not Stockport
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Kessler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:35 - 07 Nov 2019 17:46 #71 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote: For the mods: Have the minutes/ Q and As finished?
Who proposed changing it to Sunday, what was the vote score?


Minutes usually arrive Weds morning, for checking, then adjustments made (Usually making sure right people are credited for making points, nothing more) to publish on Fri.

Answers sent to our email, I then add them to the sheet and send back over when done.

No vote...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
Last edit: 07 Nov 2019 17:46 by CCU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:40 #72 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote:

Kessler wrote:

Bumble wrote: The club don't write the minutes. The lad who does works full time, not for the club. He gets them tidyed up and sends them to all the groups who were at the meeting. They also mostly have jobs so can't do an immediate turn around and deserve time to be able to read things through, Then they are sent back to the minute taker so he can add the ammendments. Hence it's Friday before they arrive at the club to be published.[/color]


Ok but the meeting was on Monday and they knew they would be busy with the match on Friday. So is there any reason they couldn't go through the usual process and have a read of things during the week and add any amendments but sent it to the club on Thursday instead of Friday, so it could still be published on time?

Bumble wrote: I really don't see anyone walking away from the club because the minutes were two days late. I really don't see a lack of respect to be honest.


Maybe people won't actually walk away over this, but it adds to the ongoing issue about lack of communication. If they knew on Monday that they were going to delay publishing, why wait until Thursday to tell us that?


I think they should of been published today and agree with what you've been saying. On the plus side, I'd like to work with you as you sound efficient and want things done, a good quality to have.

However, I wouldn't let it bother you. Tomorrows the match, Saturday date night and Sundays normally boring so will give you something to do. If you want a preview it'll be a load of shite, waffle, load of shite, waffle, NDA.

I'd save the complaining until we see the minutes Q&As - i'd blame Mouldy and CCU though, should of told us before ;)


Probably an overreaction on my part. It is a small thing, but I think they could have done better.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:46 #73 by melbourneblues
Replied by melbourneblues on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Over reaction you say, get away.

Mullen is a virgin.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Kessler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:51 #74 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

CCU wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: For the mods: Have the minutes/ Q and As finished?
Who proposed changing it to Sunday, what was the vote score?


Minutes usually arrive Weds morning, for checking, then adjustments made (Usually making sure right people are credited for making points, nothing more) to publish on Fri.

Answers sent to our email, I then add them to the sheet and send back over when done.

No vote...


Whoa, whoa, whoa I’m not relaxed anymore.

If the minutes are done, then publish tomorrow automated if necessary.

No vote!!! Mmmmm

Never mind - off for a bit of rump

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Waltero
  • Away
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
07 Nov 2019 17:57 #75 by Waltero
Replied by Waltero on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Cue Parcelpete after that last one Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 17:59 - 07 Nov 2019 18:01 #76 by Mush
Replied by Mush on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
I heard Steve Patt blocked the publication of the minutes because someone wearing a Carlisle shirt from the glory days of 07/08 sneaked into Carlisle glass on Tuesday night and nicked all his tank tops from his walk in wardrobe he has in his office and until all twelve(grey) tank tops are returned safely the minutes won't be published!
Last edit: 07 Nov 2019 18:01 by Mush.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 18:03 #77 by melbourneblues
Replied by melbourneblues on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote:

CCU wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: For the mods: Have the minutes/ Q and As finished?
Who proposed changing it to Sunday, what was the vote score?


Minutes usually arrive Weds morning, for checking, then adjustments made (Usually making sure right people are credited for making points, nothing more) to publish on Fri.

Answers sent to our email, I then add them to the sheet and send back over when done.

No vote...


Whoa, whoa, whoa I’m not relaxed anymore.

If the minutes are done, then publish tomorrow automated if necessary.

No vote!!! Mmmmm

Never mind - off for a bit of rump


I thought outrageous had closed?

Mullen is a virgin.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mush, munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 18:08 #78 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
All this now now now stuff is how life is conducted today....come on guys calm down, you know the answers wont suit anyway....let's have some quiet time

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 18:08 #79 by Mush
Replied by Mush on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
:-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2019 18:25 #80 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Conspiracy theory time

Making this up here but it’s possible the club have banged heads together, I know, and decided not to publish them on Friday due to our national coverage and more hits on the site reading about questions regarding an owner “supposedly” offering to fight supporters.

Just thinking - if the minutes are done no reason not to publish. Minutes and Q&As are done by Cusg not the club.

At least we’re not Stockport
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mush

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 10:30 #81 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
There is going to be some mightily dissapointed folk on here if the minutes come out with the usual level of insight into the inner works of the club, The Trust, the mass ranks of the Scottish Supporters club, the A66 club etc.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn, Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 10:36 #82 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote: Conspiracy theory time

Making this up here but it’s possible the club have banged heads together, I know, and decided not to publish them on Friday due to our national coverage and more hits on the site reading about questions regarding an owner “supposedly” offering to fight supporters.

Just thinking - if the minutes are done no reason not to publish. Minutes and Q&As are done by Cusg not the club.


Can you blame them

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 11:48 #83 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

seesaw50 wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: Conspiracy theory time

Making this up here but it’s possible the club have banged heads together, I know, and decided not to publish them on Friday due to our national coverage and more hits on the site reading about questions regarding an owner “supposedly” offering to fight supporters.

Just thinking - if the minutes are done no reason not to publish. Minutes and Q&As are done by Cusg not the club.


Can you blame them


Thinking about it, I think that's the real reason why they aren't being done today.

But the BBC (Dan Walker) is missing out on some great pre-match stories about our fantastic CCTV with voice recordings specifically pointed to the director's box, our toilet roll problems and the lack of correct use of the auto-publish function - the nation would be hooked.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 14:13 #84 by franksidebottom
Replied by franksidebottom on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
I like a moan, I enjoy an argument and I’ve been accused of being like a dog with a bone before but Jesus Christ Kessler, you’re on a different level!

Mullen’s profile picture sums up this thread perfectly.

Wouldn’t it be funny if the club delayed the publication until Monday just for the crack!!

“Yeah, I know of Barry. Bit of a fantasist” - John Courtenay 2003

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 15:39 - 08 Nov 2019 15:40 #85 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

franksidebottom wrote: I like a moan, I enjoy an argument and I’ve been accused of being like a dog with a bone before but Jesus Christ Kessler, you’re on a different level!


I see your point frank, but the thing about this club is that if you're not like a dog with a bone then you just get fobbed off. I'm not interested in "having a moan" because I don't think that achieves anything. If we're unhappy about whats going on at the club, we've got more chance of changing things by asking the difficult questions rather than just moaning. Asking questions also gives them the opportunity to tell us their side of the story which I think they deserve.
Last edit: 08 Nov 2019 15:40 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 15:46 #86 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote: the lack of correct use of the auto-publish function - the nation would be hooked


Will your Trust website have an auto publish? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 16:18 #87 by topstepwhinger
Replied by topstepwhinger on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
My God, there is anal, and there is Kessler.
It doesn't matter if the minutes are delayed by a couple of days, they will just be the usual load of b****cks in any case.
So long as 3500-4000 people keep turning up to BP every other week, I don't see anything changing fast.
NB I was a season ticket holder for over 35 years (only missing a couple when MK started taking the proverbial), but have only been a handful of times since the present incumbents were handed the ownership. So sad to see how the club so many of us love has been 'run' since.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 16:28 #88 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

topstepwhinger wrote: It doesn't matter if the minutes are delayed by a couple of days, they will just be the usual load of b****cks in any case.

This has been the aim of the club all along, same as Clibbens acting as a firewall for the 3 amigos.
Not sure why we all look forward to the minutes, but we all read them. For the laugh I suppose.
These meetings are now about as useful as the Trust.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 16:37 #89 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Kessler wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: the lack of correct use of the auto-publish function - the nation would be hooked


Will your Trust website have an auto publish? :)


Yes - Can time delay posts/pages
Make sure the time/server time match up - have fell victim to that a few times

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 18:02 #90 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
CarlisleWhite - I spent this weeks Meeting simply chanting “We are the Champions, Champions of Cumbria...”

;)

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, Arragorn, Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2019 18:50 #91 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Supposedly the “media team” were busy all day.
“Media team” just arrived at ground 10 minutes ago.

Definitely conspiracy theory correct!

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 09:04 #92 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

CCU wrote: CarlisleWhite - I spent this weeks Meeting simply chanting “We are the Champions, Champions of Cumbria...”

;)

Really pleased for you.
Any reason why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 10:14 #93 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

CarlisleWhite wrote:

CCU wrote: CarlisleWhite - I spent this weeks Meeting simply chanting “We are the Champions, Champions of Cumbria...”

;)

Really pleased for you.
Any reason why?


Not sure but I found it quite useful...

:)

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CarlisleWhite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 12:14 #94 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
This is the last straw for me. The score board delay and now this.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 13:39 #95 by franksidebottom
Replied by franksidebottom on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

CarlisleWhite wrote:

CCU wrote: CarlisleWhite - I spent this weeks Meeting simply chanting “We are the Champions, Champions of Cumbria...”

;)

Really pleased for you.
Any reason why?


Any reason why Leeds sing WACCOE?

“Yeah, I know of Barry. Bit of a fantasist” - John Courtenay 2003
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 20:04 #96 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Just the 19 pages of Q&A when published tomorrow!

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: SeepBladder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 20:34 #97 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

CCU wrote: Just the 19 pages of Q&A when published tomorrow!


Nearly a week later, be antiques soon.

Sunday is the least used Internet day, according to the office of statistics - another conspiracy.

Also 19 is an unlucky number in Taiwan.

And me and Kes are busy tomorrow at the how to go on and on and on convention. Haven’t got time to read the minutes as it goes on and on and on.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 20:37 #98 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Stop asking the questions then

Bloody hell did you just type that? No time to read the answers after all the twining

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 20:43 #99 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
If you don’t ask questions you don’t get answers.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 20:53 #100 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Which you never agree with and ask them again next month...but now you dont have time to read them.......this is new

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.