Dean Henderson

More
17 Jun 2019 10:38 #51 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 20:30 - 18 Jun 2019 20:31 #52 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson
Just saved a Pen for England U21’s in their first game of the Euro’s...


Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
Last edit: 18 Jun 2019 20:31 by CCU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 20:42 #53 by Mush
Replied by Mush on topic Dean Henderson
He'd of been a great number 2..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • munchymagic
  • Away
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
18 Jun 2019 20:46 #54 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Dean Henderson

Mush wrote: He'd of been a great number 2..


In all fairness, Bonham was ace at the time and probably a more experienced keeper than Henderson at the time.

He was playing really well and also knew how to save a penalty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 20:52 - 18 Jun 2019 20:53 #55 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

munchymagic wrote:

Mush wrote: He'd of been a great number 2..


In all fairness, Bonham was ace at the time and probably a more experienced keeper than Henderson at the time.

He was playing really well and also knew how to save a penalty.


Bonham had played 3 games in the Champ/L1 when he joined us, 2 of those from Bench, as well as 5 Cup games in about six Seasons.

Henderson had played 7 games in L2 for Grimsby in his second Season.

Basically same experience!

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
Last edit: 18 Jun 2019 20:53 by CCU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • munchymagic
  • Away
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
18 Jun 2019 21:17 #56 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Dean Henderson

CCU wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Mush wrote: He'd of been a great number 2..


In all fairness, Bonham was ace at the time and probably a more experienced keeper than Henderson at the time.

He was playing really well and also knew how to save a penalty.


Bonham had played 3 games in the Champ/L1 when he joined us, 2 of those from Bench, as well as 5 Cup games in about six Seasons.

Henderson had played 7 games in L2 for Grimsby in his second Season.

Basically same experience!


Would have been hard to dislodge Bonham though, Curle certainly knew a decent keeper if he was eyeing up Henderson as number two as he would have got an opportunity at some stage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2019 21:20 #57 by Tom
Replied by Tom on topic Dean Henderson
I didn’t know you were a fan of Curle Munchy.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: sirjimmyglass, Zebby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • munchymagic
  • Away
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
18 Jun 2019 21:32 #58 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Dean Henderson

Tom wrote: I didn’t know you were a fan of Curle Munchy.


More a fan of Adam Collin as he is the current Blues number 1 - nice to reflect but live in the present.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2019 21:23 #59 by Mush
Replied by Mush on topic Dean Henderson
Conceded four tonight, Keith wasn't wrong! :-)
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2019 13:45 #60 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson
No football fortune from Henderson this Season, unless he gets a full England Cap!


Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2019 17:56 #61 by Piglet_Phoenix
Replied by Piglet_Phoenix on topic Dean Henderson
Technically speaking he's still a Manchester United player.

Does that not mean we're due a payment when he makes his Premier League debut?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2019 12:19 #62 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

Piglet_Phoenix wrote: Technically speaking he's still a Manchester United player.

Does that not mean we're due a payment when he makes his Premier League debut?


Would imagine it’ll be down to the small print...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2019 15:51 #63 by Wukkie
Replied by Wukkie on topic Dean Henderson
The first clause will be that Nixon gets two free tickets to the opera.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: crunchblue, munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2019 23:45 #64 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Dean Henderson
Wasn't his move part of Elite Player Performance Plan so all the clauses and payments are set out by that ?

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2019 20:04 #65 by CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2019 20:08 #66 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

Happyblue wrote: Wasn't his move part of Elite Player Performance Plan so all the clauses and payments are set out by that ?


Henderson joined Man Utd in Summer of 2011, I think EPPP didn’t get finalised until a few months later?

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2019 20:11 #67 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2019 20:20 #68 by The Archer
Replied by The Archer on topic Dean Henderson

CCU wrote:


We stand to earn £1million if/when he plays for England. The custodians will be creaming themselves at the prospect..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2019 12:20 #69 by triskelionblue
Replied by triskelionblue on topic Dean Henderson

The Archer wrote:

CCU wrote:


We stand to earn £1million if/when he plays for England. The custodians will be creaming themselves at the prospect..


Maybe this is what they have been hanging around for then they'll [censored] off?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2019 12:31 #70 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson
Like they’ll be trousering it!

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2019 13:47 #71 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic Dean Henderson
Not convinced an England call up is what he dreams about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2019 22:51 - 09 Oct 2019 22:54 #72 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Dean Henderson
I just checked the EPPP payment breakdown can't find were it says about getting a £1million for an international cap, from what I found it was 200k

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 09 Oct 2019 22:54 by Happyblue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 05:33 #73 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

Happyblue wrote: I just checked the EPPP payment breakdown can't find were it says about getting a £1million for an international cap, from what I found it was 200k


Had a check, EPPP did come in just after Henderson moved, so will it come into play? Or a set of clauses we put in prior...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 09:31 #74 by Mush
Replied by Mush on topic Dean Henderson

CarlisleWhite wrote: Not convinced an England call up is what he dreams about.


I'm guessing this is to do with your comments in the past about what you say he gets up to? Which is some allegation by the way.

Do dirty Leeds and Sheffield United fans not get on or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • heilkmoon
  • heilkmoon's Avatar
  • Away
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
10 Oct 2019 09:47 #75 by heilkmoon
Replied by heilkmoon on topic Dean Henderson
Seems he posted a public snapchat video to all of his followers of him posing and pouting with his shirt off. Some girl's dad got the wrong end of the stick and thought he'd sent it just to her personally.

From which a lot of unfounded rumours and chants directed at him by rival fans have followed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 10:15 #76 by Mush
Replied by Mush on topic Dean Henderson
Oh right thanks.

Footballer's eh? :-(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 11:48 #77 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson
Nah, just Leeds fans...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mush

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 12:55 #78 by Wukkie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 13:49 #79 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic Dean Henderson

Mush wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote: Not convinced an England call up is what he dreams about.


I'm guessing this is to do with your comments in the past about what you say he gets up to? Which is some allegation by the way.

Do dirty Leeds and Sheffield United fans not get on or something?

No, not all. He is a Man Utd player by the way, not a Sheff Utd player, so maybe that gives more of a clue.
What I do find odd is people seem happy to allow him to play for England whilst ignoring the fact he was phoning a 14 year old girl, knowing how old she was. He would not be playing for anyone if it was my daughter.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mush

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 13:51 #80 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic Dean Henderson

heilkmoon wrote: Seems he posted a public snapchat video to all of his followers of him posing and pouting with his shirt off. Some girl's dad got the wrong end of the stick and thought he'd sent it just to her personally.

From which a lot of unfounded rumours and chants directed at him by rival fans have followed.

Ha ha ha ha. Where the [censored] did you hear that. New spin on it for sure. It was the talk of yorkshire when it happened.
It was phone calls as well as private snapchats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • heilkmoon
  • heilkmoon's Avatar
  • Away
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
10 Oct 2019 14:21 #81 by heilkmoon
Replied by heilkmoon on topic Dean Henderson

CarlisleWhite wrote:

heilkmoon wrote: Seems he posted a public snapchat video to all of his followers of him posing and pouting with his shirt off. Some girl's dad got the wrong end of the stick and thought he'd sent it just to her personally.

From which a lot of unfounded rumours and chants directed at him by rival fans have followed.

Ha ha ha ha. Where the [censored] did you hear that. New spin on it for sure. It was the talk of yorkshire when it happened.
It was phone calls as well as private snapchats.


Sorry, I forgot that if anything that happens in Yorkshire you know more about it than anyone else.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CarlisleWhite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 17:11 #82 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic Dean Henderson

heilkmoon wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote:

heilkmoon wrote: Seems he posted a public snapchat video to all of his followers of him posing and pouting with his shirt off. Some girl's dad got the wrong end of the stick and thought he'd sent it just to her personally.

From which a lot of unfounded rumours and chants directed at him by rival fans have followed.

Ha ha ha ha. Where the [censored] did you hear that. New spin on it for sure. It was the talk of yorkshire when it happened.
It was phone calls as well as private snapchats.


Sorry, I forgot that if anything that happens in Yorkshire you know more about it than anyone else.

You do realise Sheffield is in Yorkshire. Lots of the most offended were blades.
Never mind though, think of the money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 17:18 #83 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson
Aye Yorkshire, where a load of them think they won the European Cup once!

;)

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • crunchblue
  • crunchblue's Avatar
  • Away
  • Playmaker
  • Playmaker
More
10 Oct 2019 17:35 #84 by crunchblue
Replied by crunchblue on topic Dean Henderson

CarlisleWhite wrote:
He would not be playing for anyone if it was my daughter.


I’m intrigued to know how you know he wouldn’t be playing for anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2019 17:44 #85 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

crunchblue wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote:
He would not be playing for anyone if it was my daughter.


I’m intrigued to know how you know he wouldn’t be playing for anyone.


Coz Leeds are the biggest and best ever...

:)

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: crunchblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2019 07:34 #86 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic Dean Henderson

CCU wrote:

crunchblue wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote:
He would not be playing for anyone if it was my daughter.


I’m intrigued to know how you know he wouldn’t be playing for anyone.


Coz Leeds are the biggest and best ever...

:)

What has this got to do with Leeds?
Just don't get the hero worship for someone who send pictures of his JT to a 14 year old girl, and is so stupied that he sent it over a public message instead of a private channel.
Never mind though, think of the £200K

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2019 08:23 #87 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson

CarlisleWhite wrote:

CCU wrote:

crunchblue wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote:
He would not be playing for anyone if it was my daughter.


I’m intrigued to know how you know he wouldn’t be playing for anyone.


Coz Leeds are the biggest and best ever...

:)

What has this got to do with Leeds?
Just don't get the hero worship for someone who send pictures of his JT to a 14 year old girl, and is so stupied that he sent it over a public message instead of a private channel.
Never mind though, think of the £200K


It’s only Leeds fans who go on about it!!

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2019 08:32 #88 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Dean Henderson

CarlisleWhite wrote:

Mush wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote: Not convinced an England call up is what he dreams about.


I'm guessing this is to do with your comments in the past about what you say he gets up to? Which is some allegation by the way.

Do dirty Leeds and Sheffield United fans not get on or something?

No, not all. He is a Man Utd player by the way, not a Sheff Utd player, so maybe that gives more of a clue.
What I do find odd is people seem happy to allow him to play for England whilst ignoring the fact he was phoning a 14 year old girl, knowing how old she was. He would not be playing for anyone if it was my daughter.


He can play for England 200 times, it make no odds to me. As long as we get that 200k.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2019 08:43 #89 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Dean Henderson
£200k? That’s under EPPP now. He moved before it was implemented.

Two people on this Thread have mentioned its £1m for an England appearance...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2019 08:44 #90 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Dean Henderson
Aye that'll be right. Nixon hasn't got the gumption to put that in a contract

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.