The Brexit Thread

More
31 Oct 2019 08:03 #5601 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic The Brexit Thread
Happy inderpendenz day evriwon wen we r finally free form forrens tellin uz wot we can do
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CookieThumper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • whytakemypostcode
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Youth Team Player
More
31 Oct 2019 16:23 #5602 by whytakemypostcode
Replied by whytakemypostcode on topic The Brexit Thread
Happy "Not Brexit Day" quitters! Has he died in a ditch yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 18:01 #5603 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread

whytakemypostcode wrote: Happy "Not Brexit Day" quitters! Has he died in a ditch yet?


From the forum surrender monkey.
Hilarious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 18:13 - 31 Oct 2019 19:15 #5604 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread
For the record.

Corbyn and this rotten remoaner Parliament have thwarted leaving the EU at every single opportunity not Boris Johnson.

We'd should have been out by now.

Hope they enjoy picking up their P45s in 6 weeks time the treacherous slithering gits.
Last edit: 31 Oct 2019 19:15 by Alan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 18:24 #5605 by Bluefox1963
Replied by Bluefox1963 on topic The Brexit Thread
For the first time ever I think I will be voting tory
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 21:07 #5606 by Chilledsilly
Replied by Chilledsilly on topic The Brexit Thread
Happen they shouldn't have gone to the polls in 2017 then eh ?
Then they would have had the majority to push through their me me me plans .....
Stop blaming everyone else 4 their own failings ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 21:22 #5607 by High Street
Replied by High Street on topic The Brexit Thread
In which case it would have been ‘unelected PM pushed through Brexit’ and you’d be squealing like a pig.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 21:25 #5608 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread

Chilledsilly wrote: Happen they shouldn't have gone to the polls in 2017 then eh ?
Then they would have had the majority to push through their me me me plans .....
Stop blaming everyone else 4 their own failings ?


Brexit Deal accepted.

Big majority election win to come.

Remoaner MPs getting put out on their arses.

"hardly failing" is our Boris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 21:45 - 31 Oct 2019 21:48 #5609 by AlbertRoss
Replied by AlbertRoss on topic The Brexit Thread
Last edit: 31 Oct 2019 21:48 by AlbertRoss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 21:52 #5610 by AlbertRoss
Replied by AlbertRoss on topic The Brexit Thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2019 23:20 #5611 by feckwittery
Replied by feckwittery on topic The Brexit Thread

Alan wrote: For the record.

Corbyn and this rotten remoaner Parliament have thwarted leaving the EU at every single opportunity not Boris Johnson.

Boris withdrew his shitty deal, no one else. Boris blocked Boris's brexit. Just another brexiteer bullshitter with a trial of broken promises and unicorn filled tripe. Yet you keep on falling for it. Man of the people my hairy arse.

This will be the first time ever I won't be voting tory in an GE. A direct result of Boris and chum's utterly disgusting charade in their short term in office.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Chilledsilly, howoldboy, whytakemypostcode, CookieThumper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 04:39 #5612 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread

feckwittery wrote:

Alan wrote: For the record.

Corbyn and this rotten remoaner Parliament have thwarted leaving the EU at every single opportunity not Boris Johnson.

Boris withdrew his shitty deal, no one else. Boris blocked Boris's brexit. Just another brexiteer bullshitter with a trial of broken promises and unicorn filled tripe. Yet you keep on falling for it. Man of the people my hairy arse.

This will be the first time ever I won't be voting tory in an GE. A direct result of Boris and chum's utterly disgusting charade in their short term in office.


Yeh of course it will :-D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 11:50 #5613 by sirjimmyglass
Replied by sirjimmyglass on topic The Brexit Thread
www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50261647

Mr Farage has been critical of Mr Johnson's failure to deliver on his promise that the UK would leave by Halloween.

He used the launch to condemn the PM's deal, urging him to "drop [it] because it is not Brexit".


Damn that Farage, stifling Brexit.

Or is it Damn that Johnson, stifling Brexit?

Just one last time for the sake of absolute clarity; what exactly did we vote for?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: AlbertRoss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 13:06 #5614 by AlbertRoss
Replied by AlbertRoss on topic The Brexit Thread
Anybody catch Farage's interview with Trump on LBC? Trump critical of Boris's deal and calling for Farage to team with Boris to form an unstoppable Force. Farage since the interview also urging Boris to "ditch" his deal and go for a clean break. Farage remember railed against Obama interfering in our affairs. Apart from the hypocrisy however, here's a thing: if 2 major Brexit architects disagree on what Brexit is, where does that leave the "17.4 million voted for this one unitary thing" and leave means leave claims? Also what's Trump up to? And what of the new claims that Boris is sat on reports of Russian interference in our affairs?

Putin the puppet master and Boris and Trump the puppets in a "break up the EU" strategy?

Just askin'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 13:37 - 01 Nov 2019 13:38 #5615 by feckwittery
Replied by feckwittery on topic The Brexit Thread

sirjimmyglass wrote:
Just one last time for the sake of absolute clarity; what exactly did we vote for?

Didn't vote for anything other than garnering an opinion on whether to remain or leave the EU. The electorate were split on the issue with a tiny margin preferring leave.
The result was a piece of advice,reflecting the previous sentence, no more, no less.
That advice, has been implimented and respected regardless of the final outcome. You'll also note the 2017 General Election, which voted in these so-called 'remoaner MPs' (although it was the government that stopped their deal from proceeding), and this also is part of the democratic process. One of the many parts your average brexiteer conveniently forgets when clamouring that"democracy"* must be respected.

*a misguided notion that at misrepresented 2016 referendum result is the be and end all of the process.
Last edit: 01 Nov 2019 13:38 by feckwittery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 18:13 #5616 by AlbertRoss
Replied by AlbertRoss on topic The Brexit Thread
Trump doesn't rate Boris's deal. Says it will hinder trade between US and UK. Oh dear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2019 23:01 #5617 by griff
Replied by griff on topic The Brexit Thread

feckwittery wrote:

sirjimmyglass wrote:
Just one last time for the sake of absolute clarity; what exactly did we vote for?

Didn't vote for anything other than garnering an opinion on whether to remain or leave the EU.

...but not forgetting that there was a solemn undertaking by the Government that whatever the nation voted for - the majority winning - would be implemented.

The electorate were split on the issue with a tiny margin preferring leave.

...in other words, in a two horse race, leave won.

The result was a piece of advice,reflecting the previous sentence, no more, no less.

...with the electorate, taking note of the Government’s absolute undertaking, expecting us to leave the EU. “No more, no less” simply doesn’t enter into it.

That advice, has been implimented and respected regardless of the final outcome.

...the final outcome was a vote for leave which the Government promised would happen. It hasn’t been implemented nor has the will of the people been respected.

You'll also note the 2017 General Election, which voted in these so-called 'remoaner MPs' (although it was the government that stopped their deal from proceeding), and this also is part of the democratic process.

...the outcome of the 2017 GE was implemented immediately under our democratic process, why hasn’t brexit?

One of the many parts your average brexiteer conveniently forgets when clamouring that"democracy"* must be respected.

...my idea of democracy involves the right to vote and for it to count. The outcome of the referendum hasn’t been implemented (despite the Government promising before the referendum that it would be) so those who voted to leave are currently in limbo, so of course it should be respected.

*a misguided notion that at misrepresented 2016 referendum result is the be and end all of the process.

No-one has misrepresented the referendum result. We voted OUT. Live with it


Feckwittery, I’m sorry that your side lost, but continually banging the drum about the referendum being advisory does you no favours. You keep on ignoring everyone else and returning to it, will you please just give it a rest. I can’t think of a single person in politics who is arguing the way you do because they’ve seen the truth of it, now we’re all just arguing about the nuts and bolts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 10:33 - 03 Nov 2019 10:43 #5618 by feckwittery
Replied by feckwittery on topic The Brexit Thread
Keep saying leave won I'll keep correcting you. Keep repeating lies and I'll keep pointing them out.

You keep on bleating on about respecting democracy, yet your average brexiteer doesn't have a clue how it works.
You'll find 'Leave' very much misrepresented the result, as you still do today by claiming 'leave won'. It doesn't work like that in a referedum. I know it, the politicians know it, even you know it even if you are loathed to admit it because it doesn't suit your narrative.


Nice to see, once again, you focus on the it you want to and ignore basic, fundamental facts. Read back through and you'll see I've defended the process in which an elected Parliament has the right to make the decision, not your childish taking leave/remain side taking. Yes I indicated I'd prefer to remain in 2016, but you'll also see repeatedly in this thread I've said it's Parliament's decision to make and I will defend their right to do so. Especially when the current unscrupulous leaders of the government continuously keep trying to undermine that process.

No one won the 2016 referendum, get over it.

The democraticly elected Parliament has stopped a 'no-deal brexit', get over it.

Boris and his government stopped his 'shitty deal' brexit, get over it.

A general election will likely change nothing, get over it.

Boris won't win, get over it.

When an elected Parliament revoke article 50, get over it.

No one has won anything, we've all [censored] lost with this utter nonsense, get over it.
Last edit: 03 Nov 2019 10:43 by feckwittery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 10:56 #5619 by High Street
Replied by High Street on topic The Brexit Thread
52 % of voters into the referendum voted to leave, and leave didn’t win?
Did Marko teach you maths?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 11:18 - 03 Nov 2019 11:29 #5620 by feckwittery
Replied by feckwittery on topic The Brexit Thread
Yet you ignore the fundamental premise of a referendum in the UK. It produces a peice of advice, which is derived from the result as a whole, not just one section of it.
Keep basing the argument 'that democracy must be respected' on that misrepresentation/fallacy and people will keep calling it out as bollocks.
No one won, the decision is still to be made. Parliament is democractically elected to make it, and it will once it's been able to weigh that decision up with proper time, proper scrutiny, within the rules of the respective house and within the laws of the land. There is no time limit to that process, nor is it bound by a advisory referrendum two three governments hence.
Last edit: 03 Nov 2019 11:29 by feckwittery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • thesilentone
  • thesilentone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
  • my account was hacked
More
03 Nov 2019 11:44 #5621 by thesilentone
Replied by thesilentone on topic The Brexit Thread

feckwittery wrote: Yet you ignore the fundamental premise of a referendum in the UK. It produces a peice of advice, which is derived from the result as a whole, not just one section of it.
Keep basing the argument 'that democracy must be respected' on that misrepresentation/fallacy and people will keep calling it out as bollocks.
No one won, the decision is still to be made. Parliament is democractically elected to make it, and it will once it's been able to weigh that decision up with proper time, proper scrutiny, within the rules of the respective house and within the laws of the land. There is no time limit to that process, nor is it bound by a advisory referrendum two three governments hence.



So, after the British people gave there so called "peice of advice" as you call it, and every party leader (with the exception of Tiny Tim) went on record clearly stating the ' the will of the people must be delivered, and we are leaving the EU' they then went on and voted overwhelmingly to trigger article 50 (498 to 114) which legitimatised the legal process, which part of the democratic process did you miss ? Or are you a LibDem voter where democracy has no meaning ??

Whatever happens post election, whatever the result is, and whatever progress the LibDem's make good or bad, should we all just decide to ignore them, and say , well I disagree ?

They need to change the name to the Liberal Undemocrats, or the Libucrats.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 13:33 #5622 by griff
Replied by griff on topic The Brexit Thread
Feckwittery, however many times you say it won't make you right. You've repeated that line about a dozen times which means that you've been wrong 12 times. Put your toys back in the pram and listen to what the grownups are saying.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 18:57 #5623 by Chilledsilly
Replied by Chilledsilly on topic The Brexit Thread
3 yrs and knacking up they're own majority ,kind of makes the referendum nil and void
They either need to revoke or ask the people a different question ..
The vote was originally taken with such a small majority it has become irrelevant because people die ,people come of age ,and people change they're minds ( because they were sold a lie )...
I'll assume you disagree ( because it doesn't suit your argument )

By the way...before the votes were counted Farage said he'd continue to fight for Brexit regardless of the outcome ( because he thought they'd lose) ..why wasn't he going to respect the result ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dentonholmersimpson
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
03 Nov 2019 19:03 #5624 by Dentonholmersimpson
Replied by Dentonholmersimpson on topic The Brexit Thread
Yes, they should ask a different question.

Leave with the government's deal or leave with the Brexit party's deal.

Remain was eliminated in the first round.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan, Yorkie Blue, NORTHERNSOUL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 19:27 #5625 by Chilledsilly
Replied by Chilledsilly on topic The Brexit Thread
Wrong ...
Crap deal or revokr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 19:34 #5626 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread

Chilledsilly wrote: Wrong ...
Crap deal or revokr



It may have helped the remain cause if they hadn't gone into this three and a half year sulk/strop since the referendum result was announced you ain't done yourself any favours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 21:48 #5627 by Chilledsilly
Replied by Chilledsilly on topic The Brexit Thread
Deluded...
By the way ,I voted out but now have changed my mind ... so please dont quote me as the reason for honouring ( democracy )
But hey ho ...
Just remember for every 10 things Bonzo ..sorry I mean Bojo says ...only about 4 are true .
Because hes a Liar !!
And the only thing he cares about is himself and his career.
And if we do eventually crash out , I hope it isn't your job that is lost .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 21:57 #5628 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread

Chilledsilly wrote: Deluded...
By the way ,I voted out but now have changed my mind ... so please dont quote me as the reason for honouring ( democracy )
But hey ho ...
Just remember for every 10 things Bonzo ..sorry I mean Bojo says ...only about 4 are true .
Because hes a Liar !!
And the only thing he cares about is himself and his career.
And if we do eventually crash out , I hope it isn't your job that is lost .



I rest my case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • whytakemypostcode
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Youth Team Player
More
03 Nov 2019 22:22 #5629 by whytakemypostcode
Replied by whytakemypostcode on topic The Brexit Thread
Hey Alan, Farage has just told me this isn't Brexit. Grow a pair and vote Brexit Party.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 22:45 #5630 by paddockspark
Replied by paddockspark on topic The Brexit Thread
If referendums are just advisory why did we join the " common market " ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 22:52 #5631 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic The Brexit Thread
There wasn't a referendum to join the Common Market
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 22:55 #5632 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic The Brexit Thread

whytakemypostcode wrote: Hey Alan, Farage has just told me this isn't Brexit. Grow a pair and vote Brexit Party.


Farage has been great as has the Brexit Party but their own success has now produced a Tory government which is well worth putting back into office.

If the Tories had cracked on as weak appologists like when under May I may have stuck with Farage but they are now a totally effective different beast now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2019 22:57 #5633 by paddockspark
Replied by paddockspark on topic The Brexit Thread
ok to remain in the common market !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2019 00:04 #5634 by Chilledsilly
Replied by Chilledsilly on topic The Brexit Thread
Farage has been great ??????
Dear god !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2019 04:19 #5635 by Markovitch
Replied by Markovitch on topic The Brexit Thread
The tories will only ever be able to deliver a brexit that doesnt represent leaving. Murdoch wants out of europe because the eu won't let him sell newscorp to Disney. The rest of tory donors want to remain because it is better for business.

As for Johnson and farage delivering a norway! A deal based around socialist principles with reduced wealth inequality! As much chance as Elvis being manager of the month

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2019 07:55 #5636 by AlbertRoss
Replied by AlbertRoss on topic The Brexit Thread
Vote Leave referred to CPS I see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2019 15:00 #5637 by topstepwhinger
Replied by topstepwhinger on topic The Brexit Thread
The video of the farmer stopped on the street by a BBC journalist in Bishop Auckland sums everything up perfectly.

Brexit means B****cks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2019 15:49 #5638 by BlueAl
Replied by BlueAl on topic The Brexit Thread
Did the farmer also mention how much he has benefited from EU hand outs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2019 15:53 #5639 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic The Brexit Thread
A Brexit dividend.

news.sky.com/story/teslas-elon-musk-says...new-factory-11860444

Speaking to the industry website Auto Express, Mr Musk said: "Brexit (uncertainty) made it too risky to put a Gigafactory in the UK."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2019 21:28 #5640 by Markovitch
Replied by Markovitch on topic The Brexit Thread

AlbertRoss wrote: Vote Leave referred to CPS I see.


Brexit party launching legal action as well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • thesilentone
  • thesilentone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
  • my account was hacked
More
14 Nov 2019 16:37 #5641 by thesilentone
Replied by thesilentone on topic The Brexit Thread

orfc wrote: A Brexit dividend.

news.sky.com/story/teslas-elon-musk-says...new-factory-11860444

Speaking to the industry website Auto Express, Mr Musk said: "Brexit (uncertainty) made it too risky to put a Gigafactory in the UK."


Another load of bxxxcks. Why (if they needed a EU Plant) did they choose the Country with the most expensive Labour ? why not Spain or Portugal or Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. maybe Poland where labour cost one third of that in Germany. The Czech Republic is also well placed and has a Labour cost 66% less than the krauts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2019 19:13 #5642 by Chilledsilly
Replied by Chilledsilly on topic The Brexit Thread
Obviously doesn't suit your argument ....
so its b........x ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2019 09:34 #5643 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic The Brexit Thread
Anyone listening to that blonde haired barmpot on radio 5live?
God help our country ..... a choice between him & the marxist loony. Need to win the lottery and emigrate!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2019 09:54 #5644 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic The Brexit Thread

thesilentone wrote:

orfc wrote: A Brexit dividend.

news.sky.com/story/teslas-elon-musk-says...new-factory-11860444

Speaking to the industry website Auto Express, Mr Musk said: "Brexit (uncertainty) made it too risky to put a Gigafactory in the UK."


Another load of bxxxcks. Why (if they needed a EU Plant) did they choose the Country with the most expensive Labour ? why not Spain or Portugal or Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. maybe Poland where labour cost one third of that in Germany. The Czech Republic is also well placed and has a Labour cost 66% less than the krauts.



You should let the successful billionaire Mr Musk know he's making a strategic mistake right away :-)
The following user(s) Liked this post:: howoldboy, ParcelPete, topstepwhinger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dentonholmersimpson
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
15 Nov 2019 21:33 #5645 by Dentonholmersimpson
Replied by Dentonholmersimpson on topic The Brexit Thread

orfc wrote:

thesilentone wrote:

orfc wrote: A Brexit dividend.

news.sky.com/story/teslas-elon-musk-says...new-factory-11860444

Speaking to the industry website Auto Express, Mr Musk said: "Brexit (uncertainty) made it too risky to put a Gigafactory in the UK."


Another load of bxxxcks. Why (if they needed a EU Plant) did they choose the Country with the most expensive Labour ? why not Spain or Portugal or Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. maybe Poland where labour cost one third of that in Germany. The Czech Republic is also well placed and has a Labour cost 66% less than the krauts.



You should let the successful billionaire Mr Musk know he's making a strategic mistake right away :-)


Any successful billionaire is bound to be scared off by the thought of a Corbyn government.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2019 22:25 #5646 by Laffy
Replied by Laffy on topic The Brexit Thread
He chose Germany as he is picking a fight on the turf of the German auto industry-its got nothing to do with Brexit.Its long been known he wants to challenge big auto so logical he hits Germany.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2019 22:30 #5647 by howoldboy
Replied by howoldboy on topic The Brexit Thread

Laffy wrote: He chose Germany as he is picking a fight on the turf of the German auto industry-its got nothing to do with Brexit.Its long been known he wants to challenge big auto so logical he hits Germany.


You should let the successful billionaire Mr Musk know he's misunderstood the situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2019 01:56 #5648 by Markovitch
Replied by Markovitch on topic The Brexit Thread
Chose the country with some of the strongest union laws in the eu as well. Very strong unions, strong workers protection and productivity 20% higher than the uk. No link of course

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2019 07:32 #5649 by Laffy
Replied by Laffy on topic The Brexit Thread
Have a read of the FT Marko-I doubt it’s covered properly in the Mirror or Daily Record

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2019 08:24 #5650 by carwash
Replied by carwash on topic The Brexit Thread

Laffy wrote: He chose Germany as he is picking a fight on the turf of the German auto industry-its got nothing to do with Brexit.Its long been known he wants to challenge big auto so logical he hits Germany.


Musk is well known for making ill-thought out tweets. Britain's car industry does face big problems but the major cause has been the EU trade deal with Japan. This has meant that Japan can export cars directly from Japan rather than needing assembly plants in the EU. Sadly most Japanese assembly plants were in the UK. Tesla probably needs access to the best automotive engineers rather than just cheap labour so Germany is a natural choice of location. With freedom of movement Czechs and Poles have no problems going there to work for good money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.790 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.