The Brexit Thread

More
29 Nov 2019 22:07 #5701 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Doesn't work like that we have a thing called free speech in this country and i.m entitled to post and say what I like.


So if you're entitled to post whatever you like, how could you get in trouble for it if it's allowed? You keep contradicting youself.

Read what i.ve told you the charges were nothing to do with anything i.ve ever posted online

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Another officer from the same force who I have regular dealings with in regards to my work told me not and that what I called him was no worse than what colleagues call Asian officers in the back of troop carriers every night.


I don't believe this bit. You've either severely (completely) misunderstood something an officer has told you, or you're just bullshitting.

I didn't misunderstand anything. The cop from the East Lancs exploitation unit had heard about what had gone on and asked me what i.d called him and couldn't believe when I told him hence his comment about the troop carriers. Do you not think there are officers with political views? If not how do you explain the serial of officers in Oldham who marched a Muslim gang from Bradford two and a half miles from the station and then encouraged them to attack a perfectly legal Tommy Robinson European Election meeting?

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: He took it personally and absolutely flipped when I got into his face and invaded his space


If you behave in real life like you do on here then I'm not surprised. You come across as a very angry and aggressive man who is always looking for a fight. The police regularly deal with volatile and unpredictable situations where things can turn nasty in the blink of an eye. They don't like people invading their personal space because it's a safety concern. If you're that aggressive, and that close to them, you become a threat to that officers safety so they need to deal with it. Have some bloody common sense and realize that if you are aggressive and get up in someones face then of course they are going to see you as a threat and act accordingly. The police in this country are very restrained, if you behaved in the same aggressive way towards an American policeman you'd likely have been shot. Out of interest what would you expect a reasonable person to do when someone aggressive gets right up in their face and invades their personal space? What would you do?


Would Dixon of Dock Green [ ask your dad ] have pulled out his stick and proceeded to assault me, NO. he wouldn't have even spoken to me in the manner that shit did these people are public servants there to serve the public not act as enforcers for their local Muslim councillors.

If he hadn't behaved in the way that he did I wouldn't have been in his face would i ? Why should Muslim councillors have their own private police protection squad at their beck and call ? If these people cant organise and provide their own security they shouldn't be allowed to organise these events and not rely on their Muslim Plod mates to provide them with protection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2019 22:17 - 29 Nov 2019 22:23 #5702 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Would Dixon of Dock Green [ ask your dad ] have pulled out his stick and proceeded to assault me, NO. he wouldn't have even spoken to me in the manner that shit did these people are public servants there to serve the public not act as enforcers for their local Muslim councillors.


Police officers are crown servants Barry, they serve Her Maj. And that's twice you've tried formulating an argument based on the telly, with your going on about Asian gangs in Eastenders the other day. I'm a bit concerned that you don't seem able to tell real life from fiction. Do you understand that the characters you see on these programs are not real? If an Asian character in Eastenders is hurting people, he isn't actually hurting people in real life, it's faked as part of the script. Hopefully you see that?

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: If he hadn't behaved in the way that he did I wouldn't have been in his face would i ?


If we look at it like that then doesn't it work both ways? If you hadn't behaved the way you did, the officer wouldn't have reacted the way he did. So if he's to blame for you getting in his face because of his earlier behaviour, doesn't that mean you are to blame for his reaction because of your earlier behaviour? Or do you want special rules to apply to you?

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Why should Muslim councillors have their own private police protection squad at their beck and call ?


They don't.
Last edit: 29 Nov 2019 22:23 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2019 00:08 #5703 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Would Dixon of Dock Green [ ask your dad ] have pulled out his stick and proceeded to assault me, NO. he wouldn't have even spoken to me in the manner that shit did these people are public servants there to serve the public not act as enforcers for their local Muslim councillors.


Police officers are crown servants Barry, they serve Her Maj. And that's twice you've tried formulating an argument based on the telly, with your going on about Asian gangs in Eastenders the other day. I'm a bit concerned that you don't seem able to tell real life from fiction. Do you understand that the characters you see on these programs are not real? If an Asian character in Eastenders is hurting people, he isn't actually hurting people in real life, it's faked as part of the script. Hopefully you see that?

No they serve the people

Her Majesty only rules with the consent of the people Plenty of peoples have taken that consent away France being a good example

Once again you're reading things that aren't there I never said anything about the Eastenders storyline other than to ask you if you were aware of it.

So please stop making things up with you sarcastic posts or you.ll get both barrels and i.ll dob you in to your mate Potty Patty

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: If he hadn't behaved in the way that he did I wouldn't have been in his face would i ?


If we look at it like that then doesn't it work both ways? If you hadn't behaved the way you did, the officer wouldn't have reacted the way he did. So if he's to blame for you getting in his face because of his earlier behaviour, doesn't that mean you are to blame for his reaction because of your earlier behaviour? Or do you want special rules to apply to you?

No, the officer wouldn't have even been there if his Muslim mate hadn't rung him to say some nasty white men were calling him names now are you trying to tell me that's something that should be allowed to happen but it does because PC Britain is scared to do anything about it. Me i.m a bit different I won't stop till these people are back in the desert where they belong. And yes special rules do apply to me because i.m not willing to accept PC Britain. And next time I come across Abdulah i.ll be right in his face again and i.ll tell you what he won't be getting the cuffs on next time.

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Why should Muslim councillors have their own private police protection squad at their beck and call ?


They don't.


They Do. My solicitor proved it with a review of call times on several phones and the log from the smartwave radio system.

He proved their van was already on its way to the hall before the control centre instructed them to attend that location or are you saying theyre Psycic perhaps ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2019 00:11 #5704 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Would Dixon of Dock Green [ ask your dad ] have pulled out his stick and proceeded to assault me, NO. he wouldn't have even spoken to me in the manner that shit did these people are public servants there to serve the public not act as enforcers for their local Muslim councillors.


Police officers are crown servants Barry, they serve Her Maj. And that's twice you've tried formulating an argument based on the telly, with your going on about Asian gangs in Eastenders the other day. I'm a bit concerned that you don't seem able to tell real life from fiction. Do you understand that the characters you see on these programs are not real? If an Asian character in Eastenders is hurting people, he isn't actually hurting people in real life, it's faked as part of the script. Hopefully you see that?

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: If he hadn't behaved in the way that he did I wouldn't have been in his face would i ?


If we look at it like that then doesn't it work both ways? If you hadn't behaved the way you did, the officer wouldn't have reacted the way he did. So if he's to blame for you getting in his face because of his earlier behaviour, doesn't that mean you are to blame for his reaction because of your earlier behaviour? Or do you want special rules to apply to you?

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Why should Muslim councillors have their own private police protection squad at their beck and call ?


They don't.


"Police officers are crown servants Barry, they serve Her Raj."

Amended that for you.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: NORTHERNSOUL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2019 00:56 #5705 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: So please stop making things up with you sarcastic posts or you.ll get both barrels and i.ll dob you in to your mate Potty Patty


I hate to break it to you but I think Patt may already know what I think about him from my posts.

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: And yes special rules do apply to me because i.m not willing to accept PC Britain.


How would you feel if an immigrant came over to this country and said that the normal rules shouldn't apply to them? And if you don't like the rules we have Barry, you're free to vote to change them. You don't just get to ignore them because you don't like them.

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: And next time I come across Abdulah i.ll be right in his face again and i.ll tell you what he won't be getting the cuffs on next time.


But that isn't real life though. If the police want to cuff you then you are getting cuffed, you don't have a say in that and it doesn't matter how hard you think you are they will get you restrained eventually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2019 09:57 #5706 by topstepwhinger
Replied by topstepwhinger on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

topstepwhinger wrote: Note to Kessler.
Don't bother getting involved with NS as he is a complete t**l who should be permanently banned from this and any other right minded forum.
He does make a good case for staying in the EU however.


29 days 23 posts and every one of them filled with shite.

Bring it on son any time you like.


9471 and counting (between bans) - I believe you have cornered the market in that particular subject.

And ..... I would be embarrassed to be your son!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2019 12:39 #5707 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread
Assuming that some of the stuff Barry says is true and not just a fantasy going on inside his own head, I really feel sorry for his solicitors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 01:45 - 01 Dec 2019 02:01 #5708 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote: Assuming that some of the stuff Barry says is true and not just a fantasy going on inside his own head, I really feel sorry for his solicitors.


I got the feeling that she was quite disappointed when they dropped the charges. She said on more than one occasion she was looking forward to ripping him a new arsehole. She has an ongoing thing with the Lancs Plod Chief Constable that's why I went to her firm in the first place.

And she went up in my estimation when we talked about payment and she knew full well where the money was coming from to pay her fees and had no issue with it.

But then we get to the issue of the questions I asked you on Thursday evening and still haven't had an answer too don't we?

People on here know exactly who I am but there are quite a few people on here who seem to doubt the validity of the information you.ve given starting with what sex you are? In the past you. ve claimed to be female but several posters assume you're male yet never once have you attempted to put them straight Very strange if you ask me.

In the past you.ve claimed to work at BP on match days in the area around the boardroom can you either confirm or deny this and state whether this is still the case as of 01 Nov 2019.

You.ve given the impression recently that you are an SIA badge holder can you confirm whether that's correct or not.

And if it's not intruding too much could you confirm your approximate age.

The reason for this request for a little information to clear up a few inconsistencies in what you've said previously will become obvious by your answers.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 02:01 by NORTHERNSOUL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 01:57 - 01 Dec 2019 01:57 #5709 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: And she went up in my estimation when we talked about payment and she knew full well where the money was coming from to pay her fees and had no issue with it.


Where is the money coming from?
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 01:57 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:05 - 01 Dec 2019 02:10 #5710 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: And she went up in my estimation when we talked about payment and she knew full well where the money was coming from to pay her fees and had no issue with it.


Where is the money coming from?


From my various business activities.

And its was not is

I lodged a sum with her office well in excess of what my charges will come to now that the case has been dropped. There are some sums she can reclaim as a result of that being the outcome i.m hoping their cheque will be a nice little xmas present.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 02:10 by NORTHERNSOUL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:08 - 01 Dec 2019 02:10 #5711 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: And she went up in my estimation when we talked about payment and she knew full well where the money was coming from to pay her fees and had no issue with it.


Where is the money coming from?


From my various business activities.


But all solicitors accept money to represent clients, why has this one gone up in your estimation specifically?
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 02:10 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:14 #5712 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: And she went up in my estimation when we talked about payment and she knew full well where the money was coming from to pay her fees and had no issue with it.


Where is the money coming from?


From my various business activities.


But all solicitors accept money to represent clients, why has this one gone up in your estimation specifically?




You're clearly not Au Fait with the situation regarding Solicitors and the money Laundering regulations

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:19 #5713 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: You're clearly not Au Fait with the situation regarding Solicitors and the money Laundering regulations


Why are those regulations relevant to you though?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:28 #5714 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: You're clearly not Au Fait with the situation regarding Solicitors and the money Laundering regulations


Why are those regulations relevant to you though?


They're relevant to everybody charged with a criminal offence who engages the services of a solicitor The protocol is there to protect both you and them.

To try and put it Simply if you were charged with an offence and hired a solicitor to represent you and then went out and committed further offences that benefited you financially with which you paid your solicitor you are both leaving yourselves open to charges of money laundering

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:29 #5715 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread
I see you haven't answered my questions yet ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:32 - 01 Dec 2019 02:36 #5716 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: To try and put it Simply if you were charged with an offence and hired a solicitor to represent you and then went out and committed further offences that benefited you financially with which you paid your solicitor you are both leaving yourselves open to charges of money laundering


I don't think a solicitor would represent you if they knew that was happening though.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 02:36 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:35 #5717 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: I see you haven't answered my questions yet ?


Yes, and I won't be answering them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:36 - 01 Dec 2019 02:41 #5718 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: To try and put it Simply if you were charged with an offence and hired a solicitor to represent you and then went out and committed further offences that benefited you financially with which you paid your solicitor you are both leaving yourselves open to charges of money laundering


If a solicitor knew that was were their pay was coming from they wouldn't work with you.


Are you really that nieve?

That's why they follow the protocol and procedures to protect themselves from that situation occurring.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 02:41 by NORTHERNSOUL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:37 #5719 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread
Anyway, what about the answers to my questions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:43 #5720 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: Anyway, what about the answers to my questions?


See post #5718

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:45 #5721 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: I see you haven't answered my questions yet ?


Yes, and I won't be answering them.


As I thought clearly something to hide then

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:47 #5722 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: I see you haven't answered my questions yet ?


Yes, and I won't be answering them.


As I thought clearly something to hide then


Whatever you say Barry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:51 #5723 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: I see you haven't answered my questions yet ?


Yes, and I won't be answering them.


As I thought clearly something to hide then


Whatever you say Barry.


What I say is that you're not who you.ve in the past claimed to be and if you look up the board rules it's against them to misrepresent yourself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:57 #5724 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread
I can prove exactly who I am.

I.ll bet you can't prove you are who you.ve claimed to be at various times on here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:58 #5725 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: What I say is that you're not who you.ve in the past claimed to be and if you look up the board rules it's against them to misrepresent yourself


Well it's a good thing I haven't misrepresented myself then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 02:58 #5726 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread
Game set and match I think the term is

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 03:03 - 01 Dec 2019 03:08 #5727 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: I.ll bet you can't prove you are who you.ve claimed to be at various times on here.


I could prove it by uploading a selfie at any match. But I don't need to, and I'm not going to. The club would fire me for criticizing the BOD and I need the work. Believe what you like I don't care.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 03:08 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 03:06 #5728 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: I.ll bet you can't prove you are who you.ve claimed to be at various times on here.


I could prove it any time I wanted by uploading a selfie at a match. But I don't need to, and I'm not going to. And I don't really care whether you believe me or not.


Its nothing to do with whether I believe you or not. It's more to do with whether if you've misrepresented yourself on here as something you're not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 03:17 - 01 Dec 2019 05:56 #5729 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: It's more to do with whether if you've misrepresented yourself on here as something you're not.


Nice to see you suddenly taking a keen interest in rules, as the other day you seemed to think that rules shouldn't apply to you if you disagree with them. I haven't misrepresented myself on here and I think you know that just as well as I do. This sudden fixation you have about the forum rules seems like a very poor and clumsy attempt to throw mud and try to get me banned because you don't like that I will happily call you out on how ridiculous some of your posts are. This apparent concern you seem to have about whether I am following the rules (I am) would be a lot more convincing if you didn't regularly break the rules yourself and have more bans under your belt than the rest of us have had hot dinners. Nice try though.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 05:56 by Kessler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 07:00 - 01 Dec 2019 07:07 #5730 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: It's more to do with whether if you've misrepresented yourself on here as something you're not.


Nice to see you suddenly taking a keen interest in rules, as the other day you seemed to think that rules shouldn't apply to you if you disagree with them. I haven't misrepresented myself on here and I think you know that just as well as I do. This sudden fixation you have about the forum rules seems like a very poor and clumsy attempt to throw mud and try to get me banned because you don't like that I will happily call you out on how ridiculous some of your posts are. This apparent concern you seem to have about whether I am following the rules (I am) would be a lot more convincing if you didn't regularly break the rules yourself and have more bans under your belt than the rest of us have had hot dinners. Nice try though.


See you really will have to start getting up a good bit earlier because there are people on here who will tell you that people being who they say they are and other members being able to verify who they are has been a big thing for me since I joined my first football message board that many years ago that you probably weren't even born if you're the age that you claim to be. So to say its a sudden fixation about forum rules is a load of crap.

What's actually ridiculous is you claiming to know everything about everything when in fact you clearly know very little about anything something you give away every time you engage with me and quite often when you're spouting your lefty shit at Laffy. Its called life learning, in other words, the longer you.ve lived the more useful things you know. Which is why all spending 3 years at university gets you is a piece of paper that says you attended for three years and know quite a bit about one very narrow subject believe me you'd lean a lot more useful things if you spent a year in the army, a year in prison and year on the dole with sanctions applied.

It's simple really I could give you a hundred names on here who know exactly who I am I just wonder how many you can give who could verify your identity. Whos throwing mud at you or wanting to get you banned? I actually find it fascinating that someone could be bothered to come on a football website and go to the trouble that you clearly are to pretend to be someone they're not. In fact, i.d love you to prove me wrong and verify what you.ve said about yourself in the past.

The only things you are right about is the number of run-ins i.ve had with the various owners of CUFC message boards and that's because every one of them from Alistair Woodcock onwards [ Griff Excepted ] seem to think censorship and curtailing free speech is a requirement for running a CUFC messageboard If it were me i.d just let people say what they want about what they want so long as they're willing to take responsibility for what they write as contrary to popular opinion the number of people who.ve ever been sued for what they've said on football message boards in 25 years is actually less than 50 in total and half of them involve the Oyston family all of which were discredited at a later date and retractions ordered and in addition to damages being repaid in many cases at a later date damages orders were then made against the family themselves.

The other area you're right about is my is my disregard for rules yes there are loads of them I don't follow because I don't agree with them T.V Licence and speed limits being two examples but if I was to get caught over any of them I ignore you wouldn't find me winging about it because not complying is my choice and accepting the responsibility that comes with that choice is down to me and is something that i.m always willing to do.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2019 07:07 by NORTHERNSOUL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 11:05 #5731 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: It's simple really I could give you a hundred names on here who know exactly who I am I just wonder how many you can give who could verify your identity.


Barry you openly told me you would try to get me in trouble with my boss so why on earth would I give you my personal information knowing that's what you'd likely do with it? You come across as quite unhinged in a lot of what you say and I can't believe you'd make a threat like that and then genuinely not understand why I won't verify who I am.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 11:09 #5732 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic The Brexit Thread
Kessler...how new are you to this board.?

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 12:58 #5733 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: It's simple really I could give you a hundred names on here who know exactly who I am I just wonder how many you can give who could verify your identity.


Barry you openly told me you would try to get me in trouble with my boss so why on earth would I give you my personal information knowing that's what you'd likely do with it? You come across as quite unhinged in a lot of what you say and I can't believe you'd make a threat like that and then genuinely not understand why I won't verify who I am.


No, once again that's not exactly what I said.

But as I pointed out at the time I find it very strange that if you really were a young female steward who works in the area of the boardroom he hasn't had you in for a chat about your future employment prospects given the campaign you.ve been running against him on here. I imagine even with his limited intelligence it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that he could work out your identity without any help from me.

The rest of what I said about kneecaps and moors were simply comments about how I would deal with the culprit if I were in his position.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 13:05 #5734 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

seesaw50 wrote: Kessler...how new are you to this board.?


As "Miss Kessler " appears to have gone all shy on us all of a sudden i.ll say the following

She joined on the 21st of April 2018 making very few posts in the first few months of the membership then about a year ago she began to unleash her current barrage of posts on the board.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 13:45 #5735 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic The Brexit Thread

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: The rest of what I said about kneecaps and moors were simply comments about how I would deal with the culprit if I were in his position.


No you wouldn't. None of that talk is real life, it's just fantasy that goes on inside your head. I think you just don't like the fact that I don't put up with your rubbish and am happy to call you out on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 14:33 #5736 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic The Brexit Thread

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: The rest of what I said about kneecaps and moors were simply comments about how I would deal with the culprit if I were in his position.


No you wouldn't. None of that talk is real life, it's just fantasy that goes on inside your head. I think you just don't like the fact that I don't put up with your rubbish and am happy to call you out on it.


Oh, get real will you. We don't all live in your sugar-coated little world.

And why would I give a [censored] about what somebody who hides behind a message board name thinks?

You can call out all you want it just gives me a good laugh especially when during the fortnight since my bail was cancelled i.ve taken retribution against 3 different people who.ve pissed me off during that time but who would likely have gone running straight to plod knowing my bail situation at the time.

I just don't believe you can think that you can survive in the worlds I operate in without having the wherewithal to back up your actions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 14:52 #5737 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic The Brexit Thread
Is Brexit sorted yet?

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2019 15:07 #5738 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic The Brexit Thread
Not a hope in hell!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.707 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.