Flat Earth debate

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
27 Nov 2017 18:49 #151 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Re:Flat Earth debate
My 6 yearold has just informed me he should be ok for everything on his christmas list because santa owns Smyths toy superstore. Without getting NASA involved how can i disprove him?. Must be true eh.

For what its worth PR no i cant prove its a globe and the main reason for that is exactly the same a why there isnt shit loads of evidence proving my dogs are dogs not cats. There isnt tons of evidence because the Earth is a globe and my dogs are bloody dogs.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Bruntonpasty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
27 Nov 2017 19:01 #152 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

Alan wrote: Sorry if already posted but


www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/93f087a5-33e...a5-b36b-0605c3fd2820


Thing that makes me laugh about that is he could take a short drive into Vegas and pay $20 or whatever it is now and get a lift up to the top of the Stratosphere tower. Thatll tell him as much as another few hundred foot will.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
27 Nov 2017 19:35 #153 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
Obviously a con because this is being shown at the science museum in London


There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2017 20:11 #154 by Flatcap
Replied by Flatcap on topic Re:RE: Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote: The Verrazano Narrows Bridge :-

Because of the height of the towers (693 ft or 211 m) and their distance apart (4,260 ft or 1,298 m), the curvature of the Earth's surface had to be taken into account when designing the bridge—the towers are 1 5⁄8 inches (41.275 mm) farther apart at their tops than at their bases; they are not parallel to each other.[3][17]


I'm a bit surprised that they are only 1.5/8 inches further apart at the top. Considering their height and distance apart I would have thought it would have been greater to allow for loading when in use.

Skyscrapers are known to move several feet at the top in windy conditions.
Also this distance will vary with temperature. (ever heard of the coefficient of expansion?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2017 21:36 #155 by cufcdeano
Replied by cufcdeano on topic Flat Earth debate

Alan wrote: Sorry if already posted but


www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/93f087a5-33e...a5-b36b-0605c3fd2820


Theo... :whistle:
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2017 22:36 #156 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote: Obviously a con because this is being shown at the science museum in London


CGI and wires mother Focker. You never watched that film with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear, PaddockRanger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • I love jamesphillips
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Youth Team Player
More
27 Nov 2017 23:12 #157 by I love jamesphillips
Replied by I love jamesphillips on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: Obviously a con because this is being shown at the science museum in London


CGI and wires mother Focker. You never watched that film with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock?


Prawn - crack - head .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2017 20:18 #158 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate
Nice day on the fells thread.......23k plus views and yet no one can see a common thread on a majority of the great pictures taken.

if any one see's a picture of any curvature on the horizon feel free to direct me to it or post it here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
28 Nov 2017 20:35 #159 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote: Nice day on the fells thread.......23k plus views and yet no one can see a common thread on a majority of the great pictures taken.

if any one see's a picture of any curvature on the horizon feel free to direct me to it or post it here!


The highest point in the lake district is 3209 feet what you expecting to see exactly from such a low height?

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2017 20:36 #160 by cufcdeano
Replied by cufcdeano on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote: Nice day on the fells thread.......23k plus views and yet no one can see a common thread on a majority of the great pictures taken.

if any one see's a picture of any curvature on the horizon feel free to direct me to it or post it here!


The highest point in the lake district is 3209 feet what you expecting to see exactly from such a low height?


Curvature on the horizon DB, come on, keep up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
28 Nov 2017 20:44 #161 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
Cant remember if you have to register for this informative site or not. If you do and are interested in stuff its worthwhile signing up oh and its interesting.

www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-most-...Flat-Earth-arguments

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2017 06:12 #162 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
If the earth is round then why don't people on the side and bottom fall off? Don't give me that gravity bollocks that would make them fall faster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2017 06:23 #163 by BlueBanana
Replied by BlueBanana on topic Flat Earth debate
Just in from night shift. Coming up on good morning Britain, a flat earther & astronaut Buzz Aldrin are going to argue it out. Might stay up a while.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2017 15:10 #164 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Re:Flat Earth debate
There is an answer on here that sums it up pretty well. We simply can't see the curvature until you're very very high up.

earthscience.stackexchange.com/questions...e-visible-to-the-eye

The crux of it is this

"Most people don't realize how large the earth is compared to the altitude of a passenger aircraft. It's easy to think we're really high up, but comparatively we're just skimming the surface."

Essentially certain folk can't get their tiny little minds around the sheer scale of the earth, or other things such as gravity.

Arguing with a flat earther is a perfect example of the playing chess with a pigeon analogy. Can't remember the exact phrase but you can checkmate the pigeon (present absolute facts to the flat earther) but it'll just knock over all the pieces, jeer all over the board and strut about like it has won (the flat earther responding with non-arguments, non-facts, backwards logic, and an astonishing misunderstanding of the science and claiming that you're the unintelligent one).

Another analogy would be like arguing with a child that two plus two equals four, and the child then proving you wrong by getting two items, adding three, and telling you that you're wrong because it equals five.

It is a waste of time if someone's brain simply lacks the required logic pathways.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2017 19:44 #165 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Flat Earth debate
I’ll just leave this here... :whistle:


Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
29 Nov 2017 19:57 #166 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
Go on Dan I dare you to ask them how they get eclipses on their mini sun and moon on the gifs on that page ;)

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2017 20:48 - 30 Nov 2017 08:15 #167 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Flat Earth debate
Two months and this rivet has only managed to raise just short of $7k. Just goes to show that either

1) Flat earthers aren't willing to put their money where their mouth is because deep down they know they're wrong

or

2) Entirely coincidentally, these folk don't have a pot to p*ss in between them despite there being seemingly so many of them. Couldn't be anything to do with the fact that they're too thick to be reasonably well-off, could it?
Last edit: 30 Nov 2017 08:15 by loser.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2017 22:16 #168 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

loser wrote: Two months and this rivet has only managed to raise just short of $7k. Just goes to show that either

1) Flat earthers aren't willing to put their money where their mouth is because deep down they know they're wrong

or

2) Entirely coincidentally, these folk don't have a pot to p*ss in between them despite their being seemingly so many of them. Couldn't be anything to do with the fact that they're too thick to be reasonably well-off, could it?



I personally wouldn't put anything in too it, despite my beliefs, for the simple reason is it's a ridiculous idea.......need to go much higher than the height he intends to go......the limit is 74 miles high before reaching the firmament.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
29 Nov 2017 22:30 #169 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

loser wrote: Two months and this rivet has only managed to raise just short of $7k. Just goes to show that either

1) Flat earthers aren't willing to put their money where their mouth is because deep down they know they're wrong

or

2) Entirely coincidentally, these folk don't have a pot to p*ss in between them despite their being seemingly so many of them. Couldn't be anything to do with the fact that they're too thick to be reasonably well-off, could it?



I personally wouldn't put anything in too it, despite my beliefs, for the simple reason is it's a ridiculous idea.......need to go much higher than the height he intends to go......the limit is 74 miles high before reaching the firmament.


I think you’ve only got another 66 to go. Your gangster tripping ;)

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2017 12:14 #170 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Flat Earth debate
Fantastic picture of last night's lunar eclipse courtesy of the Flat Earth Society.

[url= ] [/url]
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU, Gannadan, Dancingbear, Prawncrackhead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2017 20:29 #171 by Gannadan
Replied by Gannadan on topic Flat Earth debate
Damn you munchy, I just logged in to post that picture only to see you beat me to it. Great minds :)

"That is the greatest feat in the history of the game."
Bill Shankly.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2017 20:51 #172 by triskelionblue
Replied by triskelionblue on topic Flat Earth debate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2017 21:17 #173 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

triskelionblue wrote: A very flat earth...

www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos/10155357986357217/




A view from ISS, which means NASA publication..........VOID/FAKE/CGI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 00:29 #174 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
European Space Agency?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 09:43 #175 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate
International Space Station

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 10:21 #176 by mojo
Replied by mojo on topic Flat Earth debate
assuming you and Terry Pratchett are correct and the world is in fact a flat disc, what reason has every world government and scientist got to keep us all in the dark about it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 13:35 #177 by Kangshung
Replied by Kangshung on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote: International Space Station


A couple of pages back I gave you explanations for radar and lighthouses being compatible with a spherical Earth. I didn't point out that those explanations also debunk the idea that the Earth is flat.

For some reason you didn't respond. Please go back and read my post, then offer any counter arguments you have.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: loser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 13:52 #178 by triskelionblue
Replied by triskelionblue on topic Flat Earth debate
so we have a flat earth then explain how dusk and dawn are at different times in London and Carlisle? If the earth was flat night and day would be the same anywhere on the flat earth surface...

also the tides are due to the gravitional pull of the moon how would that work if the earth was flat? In fact was stops the seas flowing over the edge?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 15:41 #179 by mojo
Replied by mojo on topic Flat Earth debate
to be fair to paddock, he's managed to keep this going as one of the better WUM threads for a long time.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: loser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 16:12 #180 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Re:RE: Flat Earth debate

triskelionblue wrote: so we have a flat earth then explain how dusk and dawn are at different times in London and Carlisle? If the earth was flat night and day would be the same anywhere on the flat earth surface...

also the tides are due to the gravitional pull of the moon how would that work if the earth was flat? In fact was stops the seas flowing over the edge?

The big ice wall that is Antarctica (which actually encircles the "flat earth" and isn't a continent as we know it) stops the oceans flowing off the edge. Keep up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 17:24 #181 by triskelionblue
Replied by triskelionblue on topic Re:RE: Flat Earth debate

loser wrote:

triskelionblue wrote: so we have a flat earth then explain how dusk and dawn are at different times in London and Carlisle? If the earth was flat night and day would be the same anywhere on the flat earth surface...

also the tides are due to the gravitional pull of the moon how would that work if the earth was flat? In fact was stops the seas flowing over the edge?

The big ice wall that is Antarctica (which actually encircles the "flat earth" and isn't a continent as we know it) stops the oceans flowing off the edge. Keep up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


so this ice wall faces the same direction as the rest of the flat earth toward the sun (since the earth is flat) so how come it hasn't melted?

also which follows we have different seasons because the earth is a sphere if the earth was flat then Australia would have the same seasons at the same time as us.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 19:44 #182 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

mojo wrote: assuming you and Terry Pratchett are correct and the world is in fact a flat disc, what reason has every world government and scientist got to keep us all in the dark about it?




try doing some research. you never know, you might be actually start to believe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 19:46 - 01 Dec 2017 19:46 #183 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Kangshung wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote: International Space Station


A couple of pages back I gave you explanations for radar and lighthouses being compatible with a spherical Earth. I didn't point out that those explanations also debunk the idea that the Earth is flat.

For some reason you didn't respond. Please go back and read my post, then offer any counter arguments you have.




Im not having any arguments about my beliefs.........try doing some research on the matter.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2017 19:46 by PaddockRanger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 19:54 #184 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

triskelionblue wrote: so we have a flat earth then explain how dusk and dawn are at different times in London and Carlisle? If the earth was flat night and day would be the same anywhere on the flat earth surface...

also the tides are due to the gravitional pull of the moon how would that work if the earth was flat? In fact was stops the seas flowing over the edge?




you clearly are not doing any research as you wouldn't need to ask. but your question answers itself......if we lived on a globe the dusk and dawn times would be the same for London and Carlisle. as we live on a flat disk the sun and the moon travel around the earth in a clockwise motion. you will never see the sun and the moon in the North section of a compass.

Gravity does not exist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 20:07 #185 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic Flat Earth debate
This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 20:18 #186 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Re:RE: Flat Earth debate

triskelionblue wrote:

loser wrote:

triskelionblue wrote: so we have a flat earth then explain how dusk and dawn are at different times in London and Carlisle? If the earth was flat night and day would be the same anywhere on the flat earth surface...

also the tides are due to the gravitional pull of the moon how would that work if the earth was flat? In fact was stops the seas flowing over the edge?

The big ice wall that is Antarctica (which actually encircles the "flat earth" and isn't a continent as we know it) stops the oceans flowing off the edge. Keep up!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


so this ice wall faces the same direction as the rest of the flat earth toward the sun (since the earth is flat) so how come it hasn't melted?

also which follows we have different seasons because the earth is a sphere if the earth was flat then Australia would have the same seasons at the same time as us.....





i have already answered these questions. if you cant be bothered to read through this thread then i doubt your going to do much research. the position of the sun during the spring and summer months is in the inner circle (north of the equator)......during the summer in the Arctic there are couple of days when the sun does not set......the midnight sun. this never happens in the Antarctica region as this area is without day light during this time. during the autumn and winter months the Sun moves out towards the outer circle of the flat disk......hence why countries in this part of the flat earth have their spring and summer seasons. Australians are well known for having their Christmas dinner on the beach in warm weather.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 20:20 #187 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
01 Dec 2017 20:51 #188 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


Looks to me like your a gullible nutter who’s been taken in by a snake oil salesman. But it’s ok I know he’s drilled it into you that if questioned just say the questioner is of low intelligence or asleep. No ones a idiot for having beliefs just your one for believing the biggest load of claptrap ever. You do know the charlatans in charge of your belief system are coining it in at the minions expense don’t you?

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 20:52 #189 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


To be fair I'm sure your beliefs are completely wrong. You don't deserve the flak your getting though as there are millions of people world wide who believe in (insert religion here) which is far more absurd than anything you've ever said apart from the reptiles and the light show like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 20:55 #190 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


Looks to me like your a gullible nutter who’s been taken in by a snake oil salesman. But it’s ok I know he’s drilled it into you that if questioned just say the questioner is of low intelligence or asleep. No ones a idiot for having beliefs just your one for believing the biggest load of claptrap ever. You do know the charlatans in charge of your belief system are coining it in at the minions expense don’t you?


If you cannot see that he is winding you up then I have some 'magic beans' in which you may be interested in :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
01 Dec 2017 20:58 #191 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


To be fair I'm sure your beliefs are completely wrong. You don't deserve the flak your getting though as there are millions of people world wide who believe in (insert religion here) which is far more absurd than anything you've ever said apart from the reptiles and the light show like.


I would tend to agree but in the absence of anyone else (well apart from happyblue now and again) saying anyone who doesn’t agree is thick then I think PR is fair game to have his mad ideas ridiculed. After all it was he who originally brought up the subject.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
01 Dec 2017 20:59 #192 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

munchymagic wrote:

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


Looks to me like your a gullible nutter who’s been taken in by a snake oil salesman. But it’s ok I know he’s drilled it into you that if questioned just say the questioner is of low intelligence or asleep. No ones a idiot for having beliefs just your one for believing the biggest load of claptrap ever. You do know the charlatans in charge of your belief system are coining it in at the minions expense don’t you?


If you cannot see that he is winding you up then I have some 'magic beans' in which you may be interested in :)


Nah he’s the real deal ;)

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 21:04 - 01 Dec 2017 21:05 #193 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
Suppose my point was, why is it socially acceptable to call him mad but we have to tolerate and accept the beliefs of religious fruit bats?
Last edit: 01 Dec 2017 21:05 by Prawncrackhead.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 21:07 #194 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


Looks to me like your a gullible nutter who’s been taken in by a snake oil salesman. But it’s ok I know he’s drilled it into you that if questioned just say the questioner is of low intelligence or asleep. No ones a idiot for having beliefs just your one for believing the biggest load of claptrap ever. You do know the charlatans in charge of your belief system are coining it in at the minions expense don’t you?



I could say the same for people who believe in the global theory....without having any kind of evidence to prove me wrong!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
01 Dec 2017 21:08 #195 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote: Suppose my point was, why is it socially acceptable to call him mad but we have to tolerate and accept the beliefs of religious fruit bats?


Do you not think of a religious fruitbat started posting on here they’d also cop for it?. Anyhow I’d say it was far more likely there was a Jesus of Nazareth than there is a flat earth

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
01 Dec 2017 21:11 #196 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


Looks to me like your a gullible nutter who’s been taken in by a snake oil salesman. But it’s ok I know he’s drilled it into you that if questioned just say the questioner is of low intelligence or asleep. No ones a idiot for having beliefs just your one for believing the biggest load of claptrap ever. You do know the charlatans in charge of your belief system are coining it in at the minions expense don’t you?



I could say the same for people who believe in the global theory....without having any kind of evidence to prove me wrong!


You could but then you’d say it’s all NASA or CGI so wouldn’t believe it. I’d be more likely to believe the footage posted yesterday from the ISS as actual evidence but your brainwashed into not believing it.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 21:15 #197 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
I agree, but I'd stake my life on him only being able to turn water into wine with a home brew kit and a long fermentation process and I think he was a fantasist as well. Either that or his dad was good at magic tricks and his mum was a liar.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 21:17 #198 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote: Gravity does not exist.


FFS! :woohoo:

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 21:22 #199 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate

CCU wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote: Gravity does not exist.


FFS! :woohoo:


Yes that thing you post with let go of it, when it drops that force is called gravity. Gravity is just a name but the force I'm afraid Paddock you can see with your own eyes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
01 Dec 2017 21:45 #200 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
I think this sums it up

Just to be clear B.O.B. is still a musician right? He didn't become a scientist when I wasn't looking. So while it might be fun to reopen this...debate?...it is like reopening the debate of if storks bring babies. In a world of 7 billion people of course there will be some clearly quite insane ones who believe clearly quite insane things. It is just strange when the saner ones take time to explain things to them. You can't. They are insane.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2020 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.