Flat Earth debate

More
01 Dec 2017 22:22 - 01 Dec 2017 22:33 #201 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Arragorn wrote: This is either the biggest wind up of all time or you are a total idiot



no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


Looks to me like your a gullible nutter who’s been taken in by a snake oil salesman. But it’s ok I know he’s drilled it into you that if questioned just say the questioner is of low intelligence or asleep. No ones a idiot for having beliefs just your one for believing the biggest load of claptrap ever. You do know the charlatans in charge of your belief system are coining it in at the minions expense don’t you?



I could say the same for people who believe in the global theory....without having any kind of evidence to prove me wrong!


You could but then you’d say it’s all NASA or CGI so wouldn’t believe it. I’d be more likely to believe the footage posted yesterday from the ISS as actual evidence but your brainwashed into not believing it.



yet again. look to the evidence of Operation Paperclip........what do you think NAZI concentration camps did with the people who were enslaved in them? your not likely to research it though are you because you dont think there is anything to research. brain washing and mind control was part of it, along with other inhumane experiments. the NAZI regime were well practised in these methods. and yet the US smuggled them into their country to work for them at the end of WW2. if you care to read up on the link I posted, a few pages back, to the BBC site that explains this operation you might like to consider why i do not trust anything NASA releases.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2017 22:33 by PaddockRanger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 22:29 #202 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote:

CCU wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote: Gravity does not exist.


FFS! :woohoo:


Yes that thing you post with let go of it, when it drops that force is called gravity. Gravity is just a name but the force I'm afraid Paddock you can see with your own eyes.



a freemason with the name of Sir Issac Newton discovered gravity because an apple fell from a tree......so, what about the birds, bees and other insects that defy gravity and can fly in any direction and height?

what about buoyancy and density? somethings will float in water, and others will sink if placed in water. surely Gravity would pull them both to the bottom of the river or sea bed, and like wise with birds, and other insects......they would not be able to fly about of there own free will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2017 22:50 #203 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic Flat Earth debate
What has Sir Isaac Newton being a freemason got to do with him discovering gravity?
In reply to your earlier comment I reckon I am far more intelligent than you will ever be.
If you cannot believe in the world of Physics which determines what can fly and what cant and what sinks and what floats then there is little hope for you.
If gravity didn't exist then you and everyone else would be floating up among the clouds or drifting around in outer space along with everything else heavier than air which is not anchored down.
Although maybe you don't believe in outer space either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 00:59 #204 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Arragorn wrote: What has Sir Isaac Newton being a freemason got to do with him discovering gravity?
In reply to your earlier comment I reckon I am far more intelligent than you will ever be.

If you cannot believe in the world of Physics which determines what can fly and what cant and what sinks and what floats then there is little hope for you.
If gravity didn't exist then you and everyone else would be floating up among the clouds or drifting around in outer space along with everything else heavier than air which is not anchored down.
Although maybe you don't believe in outer space either.





freemasons have a lot to do with it.......if you did any research you would find out.
if you are of good intelligence you need to start showing it more instead of ridicule. i do think you have had a good education. but where does the lie of the shape of the earth begin? in the corrupt education system we call mainstream schools. Oxford University is well known for grooming political leaders throughout history. that 1 would be an easy to research...although it would probably mean nothing to you except more ridicule for me i guess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 03:12 #205 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
My best mate growing up, his dad was a freemason openly. Top bloke as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bruntonpasty
  • Bruntonpasty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
02 Dec 2017 08:30 - 02 Dec 2017 08:31 #206 by Bruntonpasty
Replied by Bruntonpasty on topic Flat Earth debate
PR, answer me this if you would? You don't believe in gravity becase you say the fact birds can fly disproves it's existence, what happens if the bird stops flapping and puts it's wings into the resting position? What makes it fall from the sky back to earth? Or is this down to the freemasons also?

They don't like it up 'em!
Last edit: 02 Dec 2017 08:31 by Bruntonpasty.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn, Prawncrackhead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 08:37 #207 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Bruntonpasty wrote: PR, answer me this if you would? You don't believe in gravity becase you say the fact birds can fly disproves it's existence, what happens if the bird stops flapping and puts it's wings into the resting position? What makes it fall from the sky back to earth? Or is this down to the freemasons also?



I'm amazed why i get all these questions and when i answer them i just get scoffed at. Go and do some research and find your own answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 08:39 #208 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
People have researched and found answers and when they quiz you on the findings you tell them to do more research?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bruntonpasty
  • Bruntonpasty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
02 Dec 2017 08:41 #209 by Bruntonpasty
Replied by Bruntonpasty on topic Flat Earth debate
I know what happens when a bird stops flapping it's wings! Gravity drops it from the sky, you haven't given any other evidence to the contrary that disproves this, you then get all defensive because "we" and the wealth of evidence proves you are incorrect.

They don't like it up 'em!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 08:41 #210 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote: People have researched and found answers and when they quiz you on the findings you tell them to do more research?



Righto!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 08:47 #211 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Bruntonpasty wrote: I know what happens when a bird stops flapping it's wings! Gravity drops it from the sky, you haven't given any other evidence to the contrary that disproves this, you then get all defensive because "we" and the wealth of evidence proves you are incorrect.



I'm not being defensive......who ever is right or wrong i don't really care but you will never believe what i say until you have done some reading on the subject you want to find the answers for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 09:57 #212 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Bruntonpasty wrote: I know what happens when a bird stops flapping it's wings! Gravity drops it from the sky, you haven't given any other evidence to the contrary that disproves this, you then get all defensive because "we" and the wealth of evidence proves you are incorrect.



I'm not being defensive......who ever is right or wrong i don't really care but you will never believe what i say until you have done some reading on the subject you want to find the answers for.

The thing is people have and you still keep repeating this, all you're evidence provides their workings , but the maths they use is wrong, which makes their science wrong which makes it their facts wrong. Also you seem to lack an understanding of gravity , also they do know how bees work (they've know for a decade ) , things float on water because of surface tension is all very simple.

You keep telling people they are stupid for criticism of you're views then call us all brainwashed for not believing them , you're a massive hypocrite.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 10:52 #213 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Happyblue wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Bruntonpasty wrote: I know what happens when a bird stops flapping it's wings! Gravity drops it from the sky, you haven't given any other evidence to the contrary that disproves this, you then get all defensive because "we" and the wealth of evidence proves you are incorrect.



I'm not being defensive......who ever is right or wrong i don't really care but you will never believe what i say until you have done some reading on the subject you want to find the answers for.

The thing is people have and you still keep repeating this, all you're evidence provides their workings , but the maths they use is wrong, which makes their science wrong which makes it their facts wrong. Also you seem to lack an understanding of gravity , also they do know how bees work (they've know for a decade ) , things float on water because of surface tension is all very simple.

You keep telling people they are stupid for criticism of you're views then call us all brainwashed for not believing them , you're a massive hypocrite.



Ridicule not criticised.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
02 Dec 2017 12:54 #214 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
I agree with PR. Ridicule is the correct word for his views. Btw I have read about Nazis and NASA. It doesn’t prove the world is flat, nothing does because it isn’t.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 13:04 #215 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Flat Earth debate
After they got sick of listening to their own voices the 911 conspiracy theorists needed another barmpot fantasy to obsess about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 13:34 - 02 Dec 2017 13:35 #216 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

a freemason with the name of Sir Issac Newton discovered gravity because an apple fell from a tree......so, what about the birds, bees and other insects that defy gravity and can fly in any direction and height?

what about buoyancy and density? somethings will float in water, and others will sink if placed in water. surely Gravity would pull them both to the bottom of the river or sea bed, and like wise with birds, and other insects......they would not be able to fly about of there own free will.


This single post sums up the flat earthers. An astounding display of a complete lack of understanding of the most very very basic science. You're telling people to go and do research but you clearly haven't researched how animals stay airborne. As someone else said, explain how they suddenly drop if they stop flapping their wings, but you can't so instead you go and tell people to "research it". If anyone researches how an animal drops when it stops flapping its wings they'll discover that it is due to gravity.

If things only fell because the earth is moving upwards then everything would "fall" at the same speed regardless of how much it weighs. How much something weighs determines how fast it falls because of the force of gravity acting on it. Also explain terminal velocity without weight/gravity. You can't.

As for not understanding buoyancy and density... you complain that people call you stupid just for your "beliefs"; they aren't calling you stupid because of what you believe. They are calling you stupid because of your blatant lack of understanding of primary school science. You're forgetting that gravity is acting on water as well. How is something meant to be pulled through the water if it weighs less than an equal area of water? You need to do some research on displacement.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2017 13:35 by loser.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Prawncrackhead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 13:40 #217 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

no wind up........but I'm an idiot for having beliefs? I never realised you were of low intelligence Arragorn.


"In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 13:44 #218 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Flat Earth debate
Another thing to think about in terms of gravity.

When something is "hanging by a thread", what makes the thread eventually snap and the object fall? If there is no such thing as gravity and the earth is just moving up then how can the earth moving upwards cause the thread to snap?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 15:06 #219 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic Flat Earth debate
Well, maybe intelligence is homeopathic, the more you dilute it, the more powerful it is. Hmm?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 15:43 #220 by mojo
Replied by mojo on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

mojo wrote: assuming you and Terry Pratchett are correct and the world is in fact a flat disc, what reason has every world government and scientist got to keep us all in the dark about it?




try doing some research. you never know, you might be actually start to believe.


these answers are straight out of TBB's 'I haven't a clue but i'll make out all the answers are out there if only you go look' book.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 16:10 #221 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Re:Flat Earth debate
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=9237...7&id=235852889908002

Have a watch of this trailer if you've got FB. I've noticed patterns. They trot out the same platitudes like "Do your own research" (i.e "I can't actually explain because I'm a f*ckwit who can't grasp science") and "water seeks its level" (i.e "I don't understand gravity").

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
02 Dec 2017 16:31 #222 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Re:Flat Earth debate
Well they look like a stand up bunch. I’m now considering switching sides.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 18:18 #223 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote: Well they look like a stand up bunch. I’m now considering switching sides.

Yeah was going to make that observation as well. Noticed how it's always a certain "type" that believe this sh*t? Outcasts and weirdos. Hmm, funny that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 19:32 #224 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

loser wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: Well they look like a stand up bunch. I’m now considering switching sides.

Yeah was going to make that observation as well. Noticed how it's always a certain "type" that believe this sh*t? Outcasts and weirdos. Hmm, funny that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk




far from it. i get it though........none of the questions i have been asked to answer have been genuine, just bait for yourself and others to ridicule and belittle me. water of ducks back as far I'm concerned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 19:47 - 02 Dec 2017 19:48 #225 by Dcumbrian
Replied by Dcumbrian on topic Flat Earth debate
Just for the record. All objects fall at the same rate in a vacuum, it was demonstrated on one of the lunar missions. It is air resistance that determines the velocity that an object falls at as well as the terminal velocity that they achieve. Also, all objects attract each other. Technically Jupiter does not orbit the sun, they other orbit a common centre of gravity. Some of the early exoplanets were discovered because of this effect I.e. The planet made the parent star wobble on its axis and that could be observed.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2017 19:48 by Dcumbrian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
02 Dec 2017 19:53 #226 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

loser wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: Well they look like a stand up bunch. I’m now considering switching sides.

Yeah was going to make that observation as well. Noticed how it's always a certain "type" that believe this sh*t? Outcasts and weirdos. Hmm, funny that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk




far from it. i get it though........none of the questions i have been asked to answer have been genuine, just bait for yourself and others to ridicule and belittle me. water of ducks back as far I'm concerned.


And who’s fault do you think that is?. I think you should research it.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 20:30 #227 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

loser wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: Well they look like a stand up bunch. I’m now considering switching sides.

Yeah was going to make that observation as well. Noticed how it's always a certain "type" that believe this sh*t? Outcasts and weirdos. Hmm, funny that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk




far from it. i get it though........none of the questions i have been asked to answer have been genuine, just bait for yourself and others to ridicule and belittle me. water of ducks back as far I'm concerned.


And who’s fault do you think that is?. I think you should research it.




although i have my beliefs i dont recall ever claiming to be an expert on the matter. its only been a year since i started to do research on the flat earth theory. apologies if my lack of knowledge does not answer your query.....and i refer to researching the subject in question so you can find the answers you need. if you cant be bothered to do it then your wasting your time ridiculing and mocking me because I'm not going to be bullied into changing my beliefs.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
02 Dec 2017 20:48 #228 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate
How do you know other people whove commented on this thread havent done "research". Lets look at the facts. You brought the topic to the forum, you accuse everyone else of being asleep of low intelligence or unable to research yet you dont listen to or acknowledge anything anyone has said. People above have told you how certain stuff works and why but you ignore it. As for being bullied, give over.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 20:58 #229 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote: How do you know other people whove commented on this thread havent done "research". Lets look at the facts. You brought the topic to the forum, you accuse everyone else of being asleep of low intelligence or unable to research yet you dont listen to or acknowledge anything anyone has said. People above have told you how certain stuff works and why but you ignore it. As for being bullied, give over.





its your name attached to creating this thread, not mine.

if people had done their research on this matter then why ask me questions about it? they should already have their answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
02 Dec 2017 21:07 #230 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: How do you know other people whove commented on this thread havent done "research". Lets look at the facts. You brought the topic to the forum, you accuse everyone else of being asleep of low intelligence or unable to research yet you dont listen to or acknowledge anything anyone has said. People above have told you how certain stuff works and why but you ignore it. As for being bullied, give over.





its your name attached to creating this thread, not mine.

if people had done their research on this matter then why ask me questions about it? they should already have their answer


Yes i created this thread i didnt bring the topic to the forum.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 21:09 #231 by loser
Replied by loser on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate
None of my questions are bait, they are genuine. Nice try ant getting out of answering them though. I'll put them all here for you to answer:

1) When something is "hanging by a thread", what makes the thread eventually snap and the object fall? If there is no such thing as gravity and the earth is just moving up then how can the earth moving upwards cause the thread to snap?

2) How is something meant to be pulled through the water if it weighs less than an equal area of water?

3) What about why whirlpools rotate a different way in the southern hemisphere? If the world is flat then there is no southern hemisphere.

4) Why is spherical trigonometry used in navigation as opposed to just normal trigonometry?

5) You've seen explanation debunking your myth that lighthouses wouldn't work, what do you say to that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2017 22:28 #232 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Re:RE: Re:Flat Earth debate

loser wrote: None of my questions are bait, they are genuine. Nice try ant getting out of answering them though. I'll put them all here for you to answer:

1) When something is "hanging by a thread", what makes the thread eventually snap and the object fall? If there is no such thing as gravity and the earth is just moving up then how can the earth moving upwards cause the thread to snap?

2) How is something meant to be pulled through the water if it weighs less than an equal area of water?

3) What about why whirlpools rotate a different way in the southern hemisphere? If the world is flat then there is no southern hemisphere.

4) Why is spherical trigonometry used in navigation as opposed to just normal trigonometry?

5) You've seen explanation debunking your myth that lighthouses wouldn't work, what do you say to that?



I'm not wasting my time if all you want to do is debunk my answers. I want people to research their questions if they are interested, as the information is out there. If anybody wants to know where to find the truth I'm willing to show them the resources so they can read the facts for themselves.

From that the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 05:01 - 03 Dec 2017 18:57 #233 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote: My best mate growing up, his dad was a freemason openly. Top bloke as well.



under the age of 16? seems about right from what i THINK
Last edit: 03 Dec 2017 18:57 by PaddockRanger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
03 Dec 2017 08:08 #234 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Prawncrackhead wrote: My best mate growing up, his dad was a freemason openly. Top bloke as well.



under the age of 16? seems about right from what i know


Suggesting this bloke was interested in prawncrackhead for some alterier motive than him being is sons friend is a bit out of order isn’t it?. See, you read into things what you want.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: loser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 08:23 #235 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
You seem to get very rattled from being challenged and resort to sideways insults/insinuations about someone, you don't even know their name (luckily). If your implying what I think you are?
You say something like gravity doesn't exist. Then someone comes back with facts no NASA, just facts and physics you can see, use and affect your life every single day. They don't ask you questions cos they want to know the answers they ask cos they want you to retort. They want your reasons why you dismiss it, telling them to research it is not going to give them your reasons why factual physics should be dismissed. You put yourself up to be challenged when you posted that first thread, it seems you didn't come armed with anything other than beliefs.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn, loser, Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 09:38 #236 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Prawncrackhead wrote: My best mate growing up, his dad was a freemason openly. Top bloke as well.



under the age of 16? seems about right from what i know


Suggesting this bloke was interested in prawncrackhead for some alterier motive than him being is sons friend is a bit out of order isn’t it?. See, you read into things what you want.



im suggesting nothing other than what i know. you should spend less time reading into things that you want!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 09:55 - 03 Dec 2017 09:58 #237 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote: You seem to get very rattled from being challenged and resort to sideways insults/insinuations about someone, you don't even know their name (luckily). If your implying what I think you are?
You say something like gravity doesn't exist. Then someone comes back with facts no NASA, just facts and physics you can see, use and affect your life every single day. They don't ask you questions cos they want to know the answers they ask cos they want you to retort. They want your reasons why you dismiss it, telling them to research it is not going to give them your reasons why factual physics should be dismissed. You put yourself up to be challenged when you posted that first thread, it seems you didn't come armed with anything other than beliefs.




depends what its about, but in this case i just get tired of answering questions and get abuse for it. who have I insulted. names are irrelevant to me. what do you think i am insinuating?

see a few posts up........not going to answer any more questions for me to RETORT too so you can relax on that one. if posters don't feel my reasons are sufficient then why resort to the manner they reply? im not doing this to be challenged, im doing it because i believe it......when i suggest things such as gravity, freemasons/illuminati and clues to a flat earth that you can see with your own eyes, I want people to research it because no one believes me. Simples huh! well, no......i just get abused.
Last edit: 03 Dec 2017 09:58 by PaddockRanger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 10:36 #238 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Prawncrackhead wrote: You seem to get very rattled from being challenged and resort to sideways insults/insinuations about someone, you don't even know their name (luckily). If your implying what I think you are?
You say something like gravity doesn't exist. Then someone comes back with facts no NASA, just facts and physics you can see, use and affect your life every single day. They don't ask you questions cos they want to know the answers they ask cos they want you to retort. They want your reasons why you dismiss it, telling them to research it is not going to give them your reasons why factual physics should be dismissed. You put yourself up to be challenged when you posted that first thread, it seems you didn't come armed with anything other than beliefs.




depends what its about, but in this case i just get tired of answering questions and get abuse for it. who have I insulted. names are irrelevant to me. what do you think i am insinuating?

see a few posts up........not going to answer any more questions for me to RETORT too so you can relax on that one. if posters don't feel my reasons are sufficient then why resort to the manner they reply? im not doing this to be challenged, im doing it because i believe it......when i suggest things such as gravity, freemasons/illuminati and clues to a flat earth that you can see with your own eyes, I want people to research it because no one believes me. Simples huh! well, no......i just get abused.


Seemed like you were suggesting the man in question was a nonse? Otherwise I have no idea what you were getting at by high lighting the age I was and what you say you KNOW, you should change that to THINK.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
03 Dec 2017 12:54 #239 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Prawncrackhead wrote: My best mate growing up, his dad was a freemason openly. Top bloke as well.



under the age of 16? seems about right from what i know


Suggesting this bloke was interested in prawncrackhead for some alterier motive than him being is sons friend is a bit out of order isn’t it?. See, you read into things what you want.



im suggesting nothing other than what i know. you should spend less time reading into things that you want!


What you know this bloke likes under 16s? I’d be very careful standing by that comment.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 18:58 #240 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Prawncrackhead wrote: My best mate growing up, his dad was a freemason openly. Top bloke as well.



under the age of 16? seems about right from what i THINK




is that ok for you Prawncrackhead?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
03 Dec 2017 19:02 #241 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
I’m embarrassed for you PR. Prob about time the mods locked this thread

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 19:13 - 03 Dec 2017 19:14 #242 by Prawncrackhead
Replied by Prawncrackhead on topic Flat Earth debate
I didn't resort to any name calling or question your mental health on the principle that I wouldn’t do the same to the local God bother's, but [censored] it!

You're a fooking idiot, fook of back to cloud cuckoo land or a giant tiddlywink whatever you think it is! - Barmpot
Last edit: 03 Dec 2017 19:14 by Prawncrackhead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 19:25 - 03 Dec 2017 19:25 #243 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Flat Earth debate
From fantasy ideas of a flat earth to accusations of kiddie fiddling - where did this thread go wrong....
Last edit: 03 Dec 2017 19:25 by munchymagic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 19:41 #244 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Flat Earth debate
Ricky Gervais has his say...

The tweet ID given is invalid

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
03 Dec 2017 21:21 #245 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate
Interestingly if you read the comments Ricky reckons losers a Nazi. Thats a bit out f order isnt it? Surprised he knows him.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: loser

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 22:40 #246 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote: I’m embarrassed for you PR. Prob about time the mods locked this thread




good job you dont have any authority to close down threads that offend you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 22:51 #247 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Prawncrackhead wrote: I didn't resort to any name calling or question your mental health on the principle that I wouldn’t do the same to the local God bother's, but [censored] it!

You're a fooking idiot, fook of back to cloud cuckoo land or a giant tiddlywink whatever you think it is! - Barmpot



oh dear, i seem to have hit a raw nerve!

anyway, the following link might be of interest.

www.charliefoulkes.co.uk/truth/savile.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
03 Dec 2017 23:17 #248 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Flat Earth debate

PaddockRanger wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: I’m embarrassed for you PR. Prob about time the mods locked this thread




good job you dont have any authority to close down threads that offend you.


It doesnt offend me in the slightest but then again you didnt say my mates dad was grooming me and probably wanted to bum me.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Dec 2017 23:37 #249 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Flat Earth debate

Dancingbear wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: I’m embarrassed for you PR. Prob about time the mods locked this thread




good job you dont have any authority to close down threads that offend you.


It doesnt offend me in the slightest but then again you didnt say my mates dad was grooming me and probably wanted to bum me.



your right, i didnt say that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2017 00:34 #250 by Flatcap
Replied by Flatcap on topic Flat Earth debate
Well done PaddockRanger for keeping this thread going.
248 replies and 3,409 views.

I think that makes you WUM of the year on this board.

At least it has made some people stop and think (or maybe not).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.324 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2020 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.