Brunton Park

More
11 Jan 2019 23:35 - 12 Jan 2019 05:27 #101 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote: the seven wonders of a northernsoul debates:
1- He puts forward his idea
2- He gets told why its wrong and proved wrong
3- He makes his point again starts a slight rant
4- He gets proved wrong again
5- Says he know because he knows this person, about a completely different situation, uses that to argue
6- gets asks to provide proof
7- Doesn't show proof justs gets angry rants and threatens people.


Well as i.ve said stick your address up i.m more than happy to come up and discuss your personality defects

Yawn, grow up.


You're the one who wants to grow up and get it into your thick head that in an argument with me there is only one winner
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 05:27 by BoardAdmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 23:38 - 12 Jan 2019 05:27 #102 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote: the seven wonders of a northernsoul debates:
1- He puts forward his idea
2- He gets told why its wrong and proved wrong
3- He makes his point again starts a slight rant
4- He gets proved wrong again
5- Says he know because he knows this person, about a completely different situation, uses that to argue
6- gets asks to provide proof
7- Doesn't show proof justs gets angry rants and threatens people.


Well as i.ve said stick your address up i.m more than happy to come up and discuss your personality defects

Yawn, grow up.


You're the one who wants to grow up and get it into your thick head that in an argument with me there is only one winner

You've been proved wrong , for god sake. You've lost

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 05:27 by BoardAdmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 23:45 - 12 Jan 2019 05:28 #103 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote: the seven wonders of a northernsoul debates:
1- He puts forward his idea
2- He gets told why its wrong and proved wrong
3- He makes his point again starts a slight rant
4- He gets proved wrong again
5- Says he know because he knows this person, about a completely different situation, uses that to argue
6- gets asks to provide proof
7- Doesn't show proof justs gets angry rants and threatens people.


Well as i.ve said stick your address up i.m more than happy to come up and discuss your personality defects

Yawn, grow up.


You're the one who wants to grow up and get it into your thick head that in an argument with me there is only one winner

You've been proved wrong , for god sake. You've lost


Haven't lost anything. you've proven nothing except that you really don't want me on your doorstep at 2 in the morning
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 05:28 by BoardAdmin.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 23:48 - 12 Jan 2019 05:28 #104 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote: the seven wonders of a northernsoul debates:
1- He puts forward his idea
2- He gets told why its wrong and proved wrong
3- He makes his point again starts a slight rant
4- He gets proved wrong again
5- Says he know because he knows this person, about a completely different situation, uses that to argue
6- gets asks to provide proof
7- Doesn't show proof justs gets angry rants and threatens people.


Well as i.ve said stick your address up i.m more than happy to come up and discuss your personality defects

Yawn, grow up.


You're the one who wants to grow up and get it into your thick head that in an argument with me there is only one winner

You've been proved wrong , for god sake. You've lost


Haven't lost anything. you've proven nothing except that you really don't want me on your doorstep at 2 in the morning

Well, I've proved your idea to be against the laws of physics which is pretty categoric and yes like anyone I don't want some stupid thug turning up at my door at 2am, why don't you just grab a cup of tea and get to bed, Mullen offers cups in multiple sizes for you.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 05:28 by BoardAdmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 23:57 - 11 Jan 2019 23:58 #105 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park
Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 11 Jan 2019 23:58 by Happyblue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 01:43 #106 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 02:08 - 12 Jan 2019 02:10 #107 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 02:10 by Happyblue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 03:03 - 12 Jan 2019 05:29 #108 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


The moral of the story is you.ll have to get up a [censored] damm site earlier to win an argument with me you Geordie boy
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 05:29 by BoardAdmin.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 03:12 #109 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 06:47 #110 by DeckchairBlue
Replied by DeckchairBlue on topic Brunton Park
How comes when Barry has used gay as a derogatory term against HappyBlue it has been edited out? Is that Barry doing it or the mods ?

Happened at least twice in the thread alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 08:50 #111 by BoardAdmin
Replied by BoardAdmin on topic Brunton Park
It was ourselves DB.

Sexuality is not an accepted form of insult, as per the rules of the forum.

By all means squabble, but there is no need to bring a persons sexuality into the equation.

Admin.

Web - www.thecumbrians.net
Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheCumbriansNet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 09:14 #112 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


The moral of the story is you.ll have to get up a [censored] damm site earlier to win an argument with me you Geordie boy

The problem is I did win and you can't accept it , you lost on facts , reasoning , evidence every single aspect , Northernsoul you actually proved your self to be a fool again.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 09:18 - 12 Jan 2019 09:21 #113 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

I'm just someone who always proves you wrong and as you're a little man can't take it.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 09:21 by Happyblue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 09:25 #114 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park
How a debate works:
You each make your point -
You then provide evidence to your point -
You then conclude your point ,-

Northernsoul as you can't provide evidence and your idea is proved to be against the laws of physics it's makes wrong, your idea doesn't work because of Gravity, you would make the river flowing backwards if you doubled the depth and that wouldn't help with flooding .

Fs Imaging being some dumb you argue with the laws of physics

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 12:14 #115 by DeckchairBlue
Replied by DeckchairBlue on topic Brunton Park

BoardAdmin wrote: It was ourselves DB.

Sexuality is not an accepted form of insult, as per the rules of the forum.

By all means squabble, but there is no need to bring a persons sexuality into the equation.

Admin.


Absolutely no problem with that, was just wondering if it was you guys or if Barry has come to his senses and edited it out.

Probably should have known really

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 13:34 #116 by howoldboy
Replied by howoldboy on topic Brunton Park

BoardAdmin wrote: It was ourselves DB.

Sexuality is not an accepted form of insult, as per the rules of the forum.

By all means squabble, but there is no need to bring a persons sexuality into the equation.

Admin.


The problem is that by editing "offensive" remarks without explaining what you have done you are inadvertently protecting any poster making "offensive" remarks. Due to the edit they are not revealed in their true light (racist, homophobic etc).

In turn someone responding to the "offensive" remark (which has subsequently been deleted) can appear to be responding out of context.

If you do edit a post for this reason would it not be better to add an explanation (e.g. Word/Comment deemed homophobic deleted)?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: DeckchairBlue, Dancingbear, munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 14:05 #117 by orfc
Replied by orfc on topic Brunton Park
Gitting back to the original argument, the Somerset Levels are 8M above sea level :-)

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-26080597

Lowest point in the UK is of course the vote for brexit in the fens in cambridgeshire, apparently some of that is 3m below sea level, but higher ground in between it and the sea keeps it sort of squidgy rather than underwater

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_po...f_the_United_Kingdom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 14:10 #118 by Urban Designer
Replied by Urban Designer on topic Brunton Park
We were taught that Carlisle (district) has the highest (Scafell Pike) & lowest (Solway Firth) points in England.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 14:26 - 12 Jan 2019 14:27 #119 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic Brunton Park

orfc wrote: Gitting back to the original argument, the Somerset Levels are 8M above sea level :-)

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-26080597

Lowest point in the UK is of course the vote for brexit in the fens in cambridgeshire, apparently some of that is 3m below sea level, but higher ground in between it and the sea keeps it sort of squidgy rather than underwater

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_po...f_the_United_Kingdom


I dont give a [censored] about what it says i.ve been there and seen the tide gates do what they were built to do and if the land was 8m above sea level they simply wouldn't have been built because they wouldn't have been needed
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 14:27 by NORTHERNSOUL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 14:52 #120 by BoardAdmin
Replied by BoardAdmin on topic Brunton Park

howoldboy wrote:

BoardAdmin wrote: It was ourselves DB.

Sexuality is not an accepted form of insult, as per the rules of the forum.

By all means squabble, but there is no need to bring a persons sexuality into the equation.

Admin.


The problem is that by editing "offensive" remarks without explaining what you have done you are inadvertently protecting any poster making "offensive" remarks. Due to the edit they are not revealed in their true light (racist, homophobic etc).

In turn someone responding to the "offensive" remark (which has subsequently been deleted) can appear to be responding out of context.

If you do edit a post for this reason would it not be better to add an explanation (e.g. Word/Comment deemed homophobic deleted)?


We usually enter a reason in the ‘Edit Box’, though sometimes it doesn’t show up.

We then remove any offensive word if it’s been quoted prior to editing.

Admin.

Web - www.thecumbrians.net
Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheCumbriansNet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 16:39 #121 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

orfc wrote: Gitting back to the original argument, the Somerset Levels are 8M above sea level :-)

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-26080597

Lowest point in the UK is of course the vote for brexit in the fens in cambridgeshire, apparently some of that is 3m below sea level, but higher ground in between it and the sea keeps it sort of squidgy rather than underwater

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_po...f_the_United_Kingdom


I dont give a [censored] about what it says i.ve been there and seen the tide gates do what they were built to do and if the land was 8m above sea level they simply wouldn't have been built because they wouldn't have been needed

You make me face palm everyone you post?

When the tide comes in Sea level rise slightly , the force of the tide prevents the water leaving the rivers that means the water backs up , therefore requiring the Gates . How the hell does a grown man not know how a tide works ?

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 17:21 #122 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

I'm just someone who always proves you wrong and as you're a little man can't take it.


First time that I have ever been called a 'little man' as I am six foot four and eighteen stone!

More fake news from Happyblue to go alongside his other fantasies that he posts on here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 18:32 - 12 Jan 2019 18:36 #123 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

I'm just someone who always proves you wrong and as you're a little man can't take it.


First time that I have ever been called a 'little man' as I am six foot four and eighteen stone!

More fake news from Happyblue to go alongside his other fantasies that he posts on here.

Ok corrections a pathetic man, but you won't find any fake news on here from me the only bullshitters here are you and northernspul so keep arguing against the laws of physics just makes you look thicker and thicker

As for the "Fake news " that's a term used by idiots who can't face facts and fact is you are constantly wrong and can't take it .

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T
Last edit: 12 Jan 2019 18:36 by Happyblue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 18:48 #124 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

I'm just someone who always proves you wrong and as you're a little man can't take it.


First time that I have ever been called a 'little man' as I am six foot four and eighteen stone!

More fake news from Happyblue to go alongside his other fantasies that he posts on here.

Ok corrections a pathetic man, but you won't find any fake news on here from me the only bullshitters here are you and northernspul so keep arguing against the laws of physics just makes you look thicker and thicker

As for the "Fake news " that's a term used by idiots who can't face facts and fact is you are constantly wrong and can't take it .


You said I was a little man, I pointed out the facts so you changed your story.

You posted something that you believed to be true which is like all of your posts, based on your opinions and guesses and not in actual fact true in any way whatsoever.

This is what is known as fake news.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 18:53 #125 by DeckchairBlue
Replied by DeckchairBlue on topic Brunton Park
Wrong again munchy.

Happy said something without knowing whether you were 2ft tall or 10ft.

Fake news is the deliberate spread of misinformation. For him to have been spreading fake news he would have had to know exactly how big you are and still decided to say you weren't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 18:57 #126 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

I'm just someone who always proves you wrong and as you're a little man can't take it.


First time that I have ever been called a 'little man' as I am six foot four and eighteen stone!

More fake news from Happyblue to go alongside his other fantasies that he posts on here.

Ok corrections a pathetic man, but you won't find any fake news on here from me the only bullshitters here are you and northernspul so keep arguing against the laws of physics just makes you look thicker and thicker

As for the "Fake news " that's a term used by idiots who can't face facts and fact is you are constantly wrong and can't take it .


You said I was a little man, I pointed out the facts so you changed your story.

You posted something that you believed to be true which is like all of your posts, based on your opinions and guesses and not in actual fact true in any way whatsoever.

This is what is known as fake news.

Muncy no that's what you do then I provide evidence that proves you wrong you call it fake as your too pathetic to accept fact. As for the little man it's not about your physiology it's about you as a person,.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 18:57 #127 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

DeckchairBlue wrote: Wrong again munchy.

Happy said something without knowing whether you were 2ft tall or 10ft.

Fake news is the deliberate spread of misinformation. For him to have been spreading fake news he would have had to know exactly how big you are and still decided to say you weren't.


That makes no sense at all.

You and Happy should maybe sort out a 'date' between yourselves to discuss the matter further.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 19:00 #128 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

Happyblue wrote: Apologies to the admin for the long thread of me and northernsoul arguing, I'm very happy that Mullen was able to finally understand why the idea doesn't work and multiple others, the gradient of the river when it reaches Carlisle. I honestly thought that if you pointed out the simple maths and science as to why it was not feasible that people would accept, sadly its become a back and forth of insults and I've probably taunted him too much throughout. Sadly some people in this world are past the point of reason and therefore I must learn my self not to argue with these people, as its a waste of my energy and just provides a nightmare for the board members to read through and for you to look through and possibly edit (don't know why you edited mine earlier didn't see any changes).


You are one of the few people that I have ever known in life that can possibly right about something but nobody totally believes it because you are a bullshitter that cannot spell and have been wrong loads of times in the past, I never know what you are going to come out with next.

When I have I actually bullshited ? wait I haven't, I've said things you don't like the sound of which you've called bullshit and then used evidence to prove that it was not bullshit, to which you've argued with a calculator, argued with simple science, argued against the laws of physics and argued with pictures, claimed facts don't count if the research has come from google etc. You are the prime example of an idiot, a dimwitt and a just an ignorant man. Once again you were wrong in your point and I was right, do what you and your mate need to do grow up and move on.
You've become a sad joke.


You are just a paperboy punching above his weight - never forget that.

I'm just someone who always proves you wrong and as you're a little man can't take it.


First time that I have ever been called a 'little man' as I am six foot four and eighteen stone!

More fake news from Happyblue to go alongside his other fantasies that he posts on here.

Ok corrections a pathetic man, but you won't find any fake news on here from me the only bullshitters here are you and northernspul so keep arguing against the laws of physics just makes you look thicker and thicker

As for the "Fake news " that's a term used by idiots who can't face facts and fact is you are constantly wrong and can't take it .


You said I was a little man, I pointed out the facts so you changed your story.

You posted something that you believed to be true which is like all of your posts, based on your opinions and guesses and not in actual fact true in any way whatsoever.

This is what is known as fake news.

Muncy no that's what you do then I provide evidence that proves you wrong you call it fake as your too pathetic to accept fact. As for the little man it's not about your physiology it's about you as a person,.


You make no sense either but that is normal, and I am proud of what I have achieved in life if that is what you are getting at.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 19:06 #129 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Brunton Park
Munchy you and northernsoul were proved wrong again with simple facts, grow up and learn to accept your wrong as you should be used to it by now.

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 19:06 #130 by digger
Replied by digger on topic Brunton Park
Calm down girls.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2019 23:54 #131 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

digger wrote: Calm down girls.


With a name like 'Digger' it might turn on Happy as it is almost homo-erotic.

You will have to fight off the other 'girl' Deckchair however as he has his eye on him.

'May the best girl win' .

You are a sexist pig by the way digger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 00:20 #132 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Brunton Park
I was hoping it was John Barnes...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 01:29 #133 by DeckchairBlue
Replied by DeckchairBlue on topic Brunton Park

munchymagic wrote:

digger wrote: Calm down girls.


With a name like 'Digger' it might turn on Happy as it is almost homo-erotic.

You will have to fight off the other 'girl' Deckchair however as he has his eye on him.

'May the best girl win' .

You are a sexist pig by the way digger.


You know that putting apostrophes around words doesn't hide your homophobia right Munch ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 02:08 - 13 Jan 2019 02:17 #134 by munchymagic
Replied by munchymagic on topic Brunton Park

DeckchairBlue wrote:

munchymagic wrote:

digger wrote: Calm down girls.


With a name like 'Digger' it might turn on Happy as it is almost homo-erotic.

You will have to fight off the other 'girl' Deckchair however as he has his eye on him.

'May the best girl win' .

You are a sexist pig by the way digger.


You know that putting apostrophes around words doesn't hide your homophobia right Munch ?


I will prove that I am not homophobic as I agree to be the best man at your civil partnership shindig jobbie with Happy - you make such a lovely couple, look after him x
Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 02:17 by munchymagic.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: seesaw50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:14 #135 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Brunton Park
I was hoping digger was gonna offer his services to dredge the petterill.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU, seesaw50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:17 #136 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic Brunton Park

Dancingbear wrote: I was hoping digger was gonna offer his services to dredge the petterill.


Nah that’s his cousin Dredge...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:20 #137 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Brunton Park

CCU wrote:

Dancingbear wrote: I was hoping digger was gonna offer his services to dredge the petterill.


Nah that’s his cousin Dredge...


Obv didn’t mean on his own, more like a bob the builder style thing.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:25 #138 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Brunton Park
Could we not share with Reds when they get their new gaff. Bung them £100 a week and everybody's happy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:29 - 13 Jan 2019 09:30 #139 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic Brunton Park
Oh aye forgot what the thread title was...brought back on topic there nobby.

Ps my take on ' Fake News' is the stuff usually provided by Mullen!!

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 09:30 by seesaw50.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:34 #140 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Brunton Park

seesaw50 wrote: Oh aye forgot what the thread title was...brought back on topic there nobby.

Ps my take on ' Fake News' is the stuff usually provided by myself !!


Edited for you pal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:40 - 13 Jan 2019 09:47 #141 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic Brunton Park

Alan wrote: Jo

seesaw50 wrote: Oh aye forgot what the thread title was...brought back on topic there nobby.

Ps my take on ' Fake News' is the stuff usually provided byMullen!


're Alan

CCU..can you have a word with this joker - editing other's posts now


To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 09:47 by seesaw50.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 09:45 - 13 Jan 2019 09:45 #142 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic Brunton Park

Alan wrote:

seesaw50 wrote: Oh aye forgot what the thread title was...brought back on topic there nobby.

Ps my take on ' Fake News' is the stuff usually provided by myself !!


Edited for you pal.



Time you got your flask ready and yer thermal undies on is it not...?

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 09:45 by seesaw50.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 11:31 #143 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Brunton Park

seesaw50 wrote:

Alan wrote: Jo

seesaw50 wrote: Oh aye forgot what the thread title was...brought back on topic there nobby.

Ps my take on ' Fake News' is the stuff usually provided byMullen!


're Alan

CCU..can you have a word with this joker - editing other's posts now



Classic Seesaw this bloody love him :-D

The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 11:33 #144 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Brunton Park

Alan wrote:

seesaw50 wrote:

Alan wrote: Jo

seesaw50 wrote: Oh aye forgot what the thread title was...brought back on topic there nobby.

Ps my take on ' Fake News' is the stuff usually provided byMullen!


're Alan

CCU..can you have a word with this joker - editing other's posts now



Classic Seesaw this bloody love him :-D


Anyone else read that in the voice of a Russian Meerkat?


There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 13:22 #145 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic Brunton Park
Alan...I look forward to a post from you that is on topic, even vaguely, and doesn't involve a pop at, usually me ! Not sure how old you are and what your background is but God you're a tedious smart ar*e.
Heard from ilovejamesphillips lately btw.?

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 14:22 #146 by Yorkie Blue
Replied by Yorkie Blue on topic Brunton Park
"Heard from ilovejamesphillips lately btw.?"

Probably still waiting at the sand pit in St James Park.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 14:38 #147 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Brunton Park

Yorkie Blue wrote: "Heard from ilovejamesphillips lately btw.?"

Probably still waiting at the sand pit in St James Park.



:-D. :-D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 14:43 - 13 Jan 2019 14:47 #148 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Brunton Park
Till you what Seesaw it looks like You've seen you arse with me so ill leave you in peace.
enjoy spending the rest of your time on here.
Toodle pip.
;-)
Last edit: 13 Jan 2019 14:47 by Alan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • thetashkentterror
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
13 Jan 2019 19:04 #149 by thetashkentterror
Replied by thetashkentterror on topic Brunton Park
Read the whole thread and I'm struggling to be honest.

Do I believe someone quoting Geology, Mathematics and Physics.....

Or, do I believe the Oxbridge educated triumvirate that is Barry, Mullen and Munchy.....

It really is a hard decision.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU, Alan, howoldboy, Dancingbear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 19:09 #150 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Brunton Park

thetashkentterror wrote: Read the whole thread and I'm struggling to be honest.

Do I believe someone quoting Geology, Mathematics and Physics.....

Or, do I believe the Oxbridge educated triumvirate that is Barry, Mullen and Munchy.....

It really is a hard decision.



The truth maybe somewhere in between tbf.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.