TheCumbriansNet Discuss @football_league proposed changes here - https://t.co/nYumOaQ0Oo
3h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: From "five to 10" days to 366: a year of the Carlisle Utd billionaire saga: https://t.co/NssZ3nvRwh #cufc https://t.co/L0fGU…
5h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @BBCSport: - Less fixtures - More weekend/bank hol games Why would the league structure change? https://t.co/nkOrKHatT1 https://t.co/M…
5h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @SkySportsNewsHQ: WATCH: English @Football_League faces revamp under radical proposals. More here: https://t.co/FX060LDSpy #SSNHQ https:…
5h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @football_league: STATEMENT: Football League put forward proposals for future development of professional game https://t.co/f4wXQAnKUm h…
5h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @newsandstar: Year-long billionaire saga 'holding Carlisle Utd back', claims Andrew Lapping https://t.co/EY4sZrhdbh
13h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @newsandstar: Carlisle Utd insist billionaire interest "very much alive" as saga reaches one-year mark https://t.co/uawkDQ1bwX
13h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Why Keith Curle deserves the chance to keep building at Carlisle Utd. Season review part 2: https://t.co/WCw3N3GCar https://…
13h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: Mark Gillespie @markjgillespie on the @Official_NCFC game, clean sheets and his contract: https://t.co/VYEPmfzEdd https:/…
13h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: Manager Keith Curle on the importance of competition between the sticks: https://t.co/AWXjL7vinV https://t.co/yeiwMgCVcJ
13h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: In part two of our interview with Lee Dykes we take a closer look at player recruitment: https://t.co/Gnt7VgLoPi https://…
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Morton's Joe McKee tells reporters in Scotland he is set for move to Carlisle Utd: https://t.co/S8EEBKdhnR #cufc https://t.c…
TheCumbriansNet RT @bbccumbriasport: CARLISLE: Morton midfielder Joe McKee tells the Greenock Telegraph he's agreed a move to Carlisle https://t.co/5N0hvjF…
TheCumbriansNet RT @bbccumbriasport: ON THIS DAY: 1992 | Michael Knighton was confirmed as the new owner of Carlisle United FC https://t.co/gaCiSdvgjt
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: Head of Recruitment Lee Dykes on the building blocks now put in place for better to come: https://t.co/5H667KRO9Y https:/…
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: Manager Keith Curle on dealing with the changing shape of the loan market: https://t.co/4GvMUNdRRB https://t.co/RZ00xvCbmV
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: A three-part review of Carlisle United's 2015/16 season starts today. Part One - the team: https://t.co/XtQgYeuWOZ https://t…
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: A bad day for supporter relations at Carlisle Utd, with club and CUOSC facing criticism. What happens next? https://t.co/BiT…
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Meanwhile, Keith Curle wants to add "pace and dynamics" to the Carlisle midfield this summer: https://t.co/9FL7PyaTHn #cufc
TheCumbriansNet RT @bbccumbriasport: ON THIS DAY: 1904 | Carlisle United were formed following a meeting of shareholders in Shaddongate https://t.co/1yYbJV…
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I know you worry about my whereabouts...

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 20:39 #1

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
So here's what I've been up to today. Your flags are safe btw.
Well that was the busiest day so far as Fan Rep...

Queue managed ✔
Bought referees shower curtains✔
Hung said shower curtains✔
Collected CUSG pin badges ✔
Hung up the messageboard flags✔
Hung up the CUOSC flag ✔
Meeter & Greeter ✔
Sold all my CUSG pin badges ✔
Unintentionally pissed a couple off in the queue ✔
Helped a school group ✔
Cheated on Jon Coleman with a fella from The Times! ✔
Spoke to James Phillips and jinxed us with my prematch confidence ✔
Watched a football match✔
Took down all the bloody flags ✔

The club have done an amazing job getting today's match on, it was great being home & I'm really looking forward to next week!

Wine supped ✔
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mashie Niblick, Willcufc

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 20:54 #2

  • Mush
  • Mush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 448
  • Likes received: 153
You love the attention
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 20:58 #3

  • kellsblue
  • kellsblue's Avatar
Fab job Claire. There's no pleasing some folk, but that's a decent shift.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 21:11 #4

  • Urban Designer
  • Urban Designer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 480
  • Likes received: 57
Can you clarify if the attendance given is the amount of tickets sold plus cash on the gate numbers? Over 7,100 home tickets were sold by 12pm. I know you dont have the answer now but a question for your next meeting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 21:13 #5

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
You tell folk what you're up to / you don't, there is criticism either way. Expected & that's ok. I'm a grafter, i get my hands dirty & I'll chat to anyone. I loved today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: kellsblue, bejustandfearprokas, chesterviabothel

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 21:17 #6

  • Urban Designer
  • Urban Designer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 480
  • Likes received: 57
Can you ask my question and give me an answer when you get it please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 21:19 #7

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
Urban Designer wrote:
Can you ask my question and give me an answer when you get it please?

From the official cufc twitter account...
Confirmed attendance today for the visit of @yorkcityfc - 7,461 with a visiting showing of 327 - well done one and all #cufc #ycfc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 21:23 #8

  • Urban Designer
  • Urban Designer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 480
  • Likes received: 57
That didn't answer my question. Is it tickets sold or the number in attendance? Refer to What was todays attendance thread.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 22:22 #9

  • High Street
  • High Street's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 210
  • Likes received: 80
I don't worry about your whereabouts,as your position is entirely irrelevant.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, Arragorn, Poopdeck

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 23:05 #10

  • flumeblue
  • flumeblue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 83
  • Likes received: 15
To be fair, Claire did really well today. She tried to help with a smile. We need more like Claire. My appreciation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 23:19 #11

  • lbtufty
  • lbtufty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 303
  • Likes received: 125
Claire_Like_Eh wrote:
Cheated on Jon Coleman with a fella from The Times! ✔
:blink:

Does he have an interesting column?
If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 23 Jan 2026 23:38 #12

  • melbourneblues
  • melbourneblues's Avatar
  • Online
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 374
  • Likes received: 527
'Cheated on Jon Coleman with a fella from The Times.'

'Cringe'.
Super blues never lose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan, loser

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 00:10 #13

  • bluealf
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 524
  • Likes received: 227
High Street wrote:
I don't worry about your whereabouts,as your position is entirely irrelevant.

Absolutely not called for, what is this board becoming, she is just a fan trying to help.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: pigeonpete, Mashie Niblick, Zebby, Moorlad, Claire_Like_Eh

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 00:39 #14

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
Urban Designer wrote:
That didn't answer my question. Is it tickets sold or the number in attendance? Refer to What was todays attendance thread.

If you look at the first 2 words in the statement put out then that'll clear up any confusion to your question
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 00:40 #15

  • Urban Designer
  • Urban Designer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 480
  • Likes received: 57
I don't think any of your tick list were what you were elected for. The youth team should be doing the odd jobs. You were elected to be the mouthpiece between the fans and the non transparent board. While I admire your dedication you need to redefine your priorities: ask questions and get answers, Even if you don't get a responce state that they refused to answer. Ive been in many board meeting and committees and know how tedious it can be. Give them a list of questions before the meeting and get answers for us please.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2026 00:42 by Urban Designer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, franksidebottom

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 01:41 #16

  • Arragorn
  • Arragorn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 42
As I have said elsewhere surely Norman Steele should be doing this job. Why if we have a Trust/Cuosc representative or whatever on the Board surely that should be the point of contact from us plebs not someone in a meaningless position concocted by the three amigos. He obviously has a cosy little number there and wont want to upset the BOD. I have no doubt that Claire is trying her best but the dinosaurs in charge will not let anyone rock the boat in case it compromises their cosy life. Lets face it the BOD are not accountable to anyone as the only other shareholders are the toothless trust who lets be honest are unable to influence anything.apart from maybe vetoing potential investors.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 02:01 #17

  • Alan
  • Alan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 443
  • Likes received: 311
Got stuck into the ribs of the custodians with regards to whats happening about the billionaire =X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: loser

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 02:03 #18

  • Alan
  • Alan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 443
  • Likes received: 311
Doing anything of worth for people who voted for you = X
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: loser

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 08:01 #19

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
Sorry for being helpful to the club staff & to the fans yday and in the last week. I will learn from this, what I'll do is make sure i am unavailable and spend all my time in the boardroom (or wherever they went yday).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 08:45 #20

  • Stinkyturner
  • Stinkyturner's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 175
  • Likes received: 80
Typical women.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 08:50 #21

  • kellsblue
  • kellsblue's Avatar
Stinkyturner wrote:
Typical women.

And what do you mean by that exactly?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 09:06 #22

  • Bumble
  • Bumble's Avatar
  • Online
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 441
  • Likes received: 300
Time and place I guess, really can't think of much more important things to do yesterday for a fans rep than mix with the crowd and hear what they had to say. and Claire was doing that for hours before the game.

The only thing I would criticise, and its the club rather than Claire is she needs a jacket with Fans Rep emblazoned on it. I can't remember how often I said, The fans rep is over there look, the lady smiling with glasses over there, and I often got the response, "oh I wondered if that was her". Claire you need something to make you obvious, even a sign on a brush shank saying Fans Rep would do but something that makes you stand out.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 09:09 #23

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
Nice to see that some still have the attitude of a caveman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 09:10 #24

  • jelly
  • jelly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 116
  • Likes received: 119
Claire_Like_Eh wrote:
So here's what I've been up to today. Your flags are safe btw.
Well that was the busiest day so far as Fan Rep...

Queue managed ✔
Bought referees shower curtains✔
Hung said shower curtains✔
Collected CUSG pin badges ✔
Hung up the messageboard flags✔
Hung up the CUOSC flag ✔
Meeter & Greeter ✔
Sold all my CUSG pin badges ✔
Unintentionally pissed a couple off in the queue ✔
Helped a school group ✔
Cheated on Jon Coleman with a fella from The Times! ✔
Spoke to James Phillips and jinxed us with my prematch confidence ✔
Watched a football match✔
Took down all the bloody flags ✔

The club have done an amazing job getting today's match on, it was great being home & I'm really looking forward to next week!

Wine supped ✔

Claire, the list you have provided demonstrates that you did a lot for the club yesterday, as I'm sure you have been for the past few weeks since you were appointed. I can't believe there are many on here that would be critical of that work as it all goes to making the club better. I also suspect there are lots of other people who have been doing similar levels of work during the past few days.

The point I would make, and it looks like others are making too, is that nothing on that list is anything to do with your role as fans rep on the board. Yes, some of the things you can only do because you get access to certain areas that aren't available to all fans (eg they can't let anyone in to the ref's room) but people are more interested in the bigger picture issues that seem to get ignored when asked about on here.

I appreciate that you haven't got the easiest of roles and I don't doubt that many of the things that people ask you are either not possible or you can't disclose on a public forum, but it may help you to think about what the role actually is and how best to represent it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, Zebby, ukblue, franksidebottom

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 09:30 #25

  • Bumble
  • Bumble's Avatar
  • Online
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 441
  • Likes received: 300
kellsblue wrote:
Stinkyturner wrote:
Typical women.

And what do you mean by that exactly?

It's ok, some men call it banter, most women smile sweetly and cal it something else :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 09:49 #26

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
My point was I'm busy in this role, it is more than berating 3 men in my opinion. I've said loads that CUOSC are the fans reps for what is happening re. Ownership, particularly given the statement that's been released recently. I'm a member so my view counts with any votes.

The work the staff have been doing throughout Dec & Jan is huge so we got to see a game at BP yday.

I do this role with a bit of humour.... i see very little humour on this msgboard or "banter". I also do it with integrity & I'll continue to do that.

Barbara I'll see if i can get something with Fan rep on it. The other vests are for the CUOSC / CUFC led Meeter & Greeter role, which yesterday i thought it was important that i did so i was available.

Enjoy your sunday!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 09:50 #27

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
Stinkyturner wrote:
Typical women.

Brilliant
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 10:02 #28

  • khg 2
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes received: 76
Claire seems to be a hard working lady who seems to enjoy helping and has the club's,and fellow fans,interests at heart, did anyone honestly expect her (or any of the other candidates) to suddenly turn in to Jeremy Paxman and start grilling Nixon and co, or go undercover and expose the billionaires identity? It's never going to happen folks.... I'm sure she's doing her best, and good luck to her,god knows I think she'll need it...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: thetashkentterror

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 10:09 #29

  • whytakemypostcode
  • whytakemypostcode's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 152
  • Likes received: 62
Urban Designer wrote:
I don't think any of your tick list were what you were elected for. The youth team should be doing the odd jobs. You were elected to be the mouthpiece between the fans and the non transparent board. While I admire your dedication you need to redefine your priorities: ask questions and get answers, Even if you don't get a responce state that they refused to answer. Ive been in many board meeting and committees and know how tedious it can be. Give them a list of questions before the meeting and get answers for us please.

Claire. No one is doubting the great work you are doing at the club but as stated numerous times, you were elected for a specific role.

John Nixon has stated that his door is always open to you, yet you directed Griff's 10 questions to CUOSC instead of John last month. Why not have posed the questions to John, John refuses to answer, and you feedback this to the fans. Job done!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: ukblue, Dancingbear, franksidebottom

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 10:20 #30

  • Dancingbear
  • Dancingbear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • Posts: 2355
  • Likes received: 1157
Wouldn't it be nice if our real representative. You know the one who loaned the trust X amount of money so he could represent us for the last 10 years would take time to come on here and take the flak that Claire does.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: pigeonpete, melbourneblues, CCU, SeepBladder

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 10:24 #31

  • Arragorn
  • Arragorn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 42
Probably more chance of hell freezing over than getting him on here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 10:26 #32

  • Claire_Like_Eh
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 237
  • Likes received: 93
The questions were given to cuosc as they have more contact with the HC board than i do. Investment is dealt with at that level.

The fan rep role is around increasing engagement, increasing feedback, improving relationships we have with our club, increased communication with fans about whay is happening at the club on a day to day basis....hence the positon on the 1921 board.

You'll be pleased to know the next board meeting is this coming Thurs. Agenda items include (from the programme blurb yday) feedback from our travels, communication about investment & the MD role at the club.

FYI ...the doors to the club are open to me. My main contacts have & will always be Suzanne & Phil.

I've got some parenting to do now so I'm leaving this discussion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 11:35 #33

  • markredfox73
  • markredfox73's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 991
  • Likes received: 413
So the horsemens plan has worked a treat.. hiding for rest of season... refusing to answer anything. They are a [censored] embarassment ..



Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 12:25 #34

  • franksidebottom
  • franksidebottom's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 647
  • Likes received: 295
The fans liaison officer, was he called Dickinson, is conspicuous by his absence these days. Does the role still exist? If so, what does he actually do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 12:32 #35

  • markredfox73
  • markredfox73's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 991
  • Likes received: 413
He pops up on west coasters fb page now and again...s

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 12:40 #36

  • ukblue
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 116
  • Likes received: 42
[quote="

The fan rep role is around increasing engagement, increasing feedback, improving relationships we have with our club, increased communication with fans about whay is happening at the club on a day to day basis....hence the positon on the 1921 board.

You'll be pleased to know the next board meeting is this coming Thurs. Agenda items include (from the programme blurb yday) feedback from our travels, communication about investment & the MD role at the club.

FYI ...the doors to the club are open to me. My main contacts have & will always be Suzanne & Phil.



It seems like you have been busy helping out Claire. A lot of work has went in to getting Brunton Park back together and I really appreciate all your and others help as it means I'm going to be taking my 71 year old Dad to the Everton game next week and we both can't wait.

I think a lot of people would prefer though instead of a tick list of things like putting the referees shower curtains up... you could have simply wrote.. I will be attending a board meeting on Thursday... can anyone with any questions they want put to the board put them on here please.. I think that is more what people are expecting from the role of a Fans' Representative...

I would like to ask please... as your fans rep role involves increasing feedback and improving the relations with the fans... as the next board meeting is this thursday... as the doors to the club are always open to you... and as we as a club are going to be in the national news all week and live on TV Sunday... could you ask the board on Thursday..

a) Are we going to be using this media exposure to advertise the potential of the club and the fact we are looking for investment. And if not, is there a reason why not?

b) Has the billionaire or representatives of the billionaire been in contact since the floods? Surely some sort of note of sympathy or congratulations for getting the ground back in working order must have been expressed.

I am aware representatives on the trust could have been asking questions.. or even communicating with fans for years and haven't... whereas you have been. Thank you again for your help in getting the ground back together but could you please ask these questions on Thursday whether you feel like this is a part of your job or not. If they choose not to reply to you please just say that on here.

This is just one fan asking but I think a lot of folk would be interested to hear how the board respond to these questions..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: pigeonpete, franksidebottom

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 12:56 #37

  • cocaineblues
  • cocaineblues's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 425
  • Likes received: 431
Whoever ended up in the fans rep role was always going to be on a hiding to nothing.
The people employing her are a pack of dick heads who can't be trusted.

But coming on here and sarcastically point scoring against fellow fans of the club is a very stupid thing to do if you ask me. Very disappointing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, Zebby, loser

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 13:18 #38

  • Lufbrablue
  • Lufbrablue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 212
  • Likes received: 118
Dancingbear wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if our real representative. You know the one who loaned the trust X amount of money so he could represent us for the last 10 years would take time to come on here and take the flak that Claire does.

Was about to make the same point. norman was probably too busy enjoying the luxury of the directors box yesterday. Does he get free bait and peeve?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mashie Niblick, markredfox73

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 14:47 #39

  • whytakemypostcode
  • whytakemypostcode's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 152
  • Likes received: 62
Ok Claire. You can't talk to John Nixon about ownership issues, but given his door is always open to you, can you please ask him why the last time we heard him speak publically to the media was the Radio Cumbria interview towards the end of last season (the one where he spoke of a Plan B if the Lapping deal never came off). It is a complete and utter bloody disgrace!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mashie Niblick

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 15:11 #40

  • cocaineblues
  • cocaineblues's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 425
  • Likes received: 431
whytakemypostcode wrote:
Ok Claire. You can't talk to John Nixon about ownership issues, but given his door is always open to you, can you please ask him why the last time we heard him speak publically to the media was the Radio Cumbria interview towards the end of last season (the one where he spoke of a Plan B if the Lapping deal never came off). It is a complete and utter bloody disgrace!!

Would that be the same interview in which he said he'd make a radio appearance to answer fans' questions every 4-6 weeks, aye?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mashie Niblick, Mush

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 15:22 #41

  • markredfox73
  • markredfox73's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 991
  • Likes received: 413
Ive asked about a fans forum to get things asked face to face to the owners but have been told by claire there are no plans for any.... utter disgrace like.

Clearly hiding away alienating themselves even more from fans. Too scared fo come out and be grilled by unhappy fans who want proper answers..no more bullshit

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 15:23 #42

  • Mullen103
  • Mullen103's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 946
  • Likes received: 258
If you don't feel Claire is representing you, you can vote her off at the next vote and either apply yourself or vote for someone you feel will represent your views.

I still thing it was highly controversial however if I had to vote now, I would vote Claire out of the 4 that were selected. Yes they were far better not in the final 4 excluding myself ;-)

Claire's hard working but not as fans rep. It seems she got herself in with the clique at the club instead of keeping independent which is a shame.

Putting flags up and taking them down is all good and should be comunicated as well as the fantastic help by the club staff and volunteers so there's no issue here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 15:25 #43

  • loser
  • loser's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 536
  • Likes received: 453
Claire_Like_Eh wrote:
it is more than berating 3 men in my opinion.

And that's exactly why the gang of three had the election rigged in your favour.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2026 15:28 by loser.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 15:50 #44

  • markredfox73
  • markredfox73's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 991
  • Likes received: 413
So basically the cloak and dagger stuff will continue.. folk will get gagged... basically no change then

So as moaning disgruntled fans who want change at the top.what can we do about it.. shut up and happy clap even though things remsin a mess or keep on hounding for answers ?

The role of the fan rep is irrelevant now we know the important issues are now pass the buck jobs..





Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 16:13 #45

  • Wukkie
  • Wukkie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 890
  • Likes received: 359
Surely you knew that was going to happen anyway marra. I reckon you stand for next season and get in that boardroom to ruffle a few feathers. I could just see it now.
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2026 17:42 by Wukkie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 19:22 #46

  • Armo
  • Armo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 354
  • Likes received: 132
I've nothing against Claire who I am sure is doing the best she possibly can.

The problem is, by my reckoning, we've got:

Claire Winder - Fans Rep
Nigel Dickinson - Fan Liaison
Norman Steel - Trust Representative on the CUFC Board of Directors which aims to strengthen and promote bonds between the club and community (I was very deliberate in using their exact phrasing).

Despite all this, there are fundamental questions that most fans are asking and nobody seems either prepared or willing to actually ask, never mind try and get answers.

ND, does he actually exist?
CW, feels that NS is better positioned to ask these questions. I disagree with her on this point but it's her prerogative.
NS, well, considering he has been in post for 10 years, I think i've seen two articles in the N&S; and maybe three interviews on RC. See ND.

Until somebody actually stands up and starts representing the fans then it's no surprise they come in for stick. As Claire seems to be the only person who is prepared to actually attempt to engage then, unfortunately, she's the one that gets all the flak.

Edited to add, i'm not sure thread titles like this are going to actually help enamour her to people on here (especially when going on to list a bunch of work which, whilst worthy, is not exactly representing or engaging with anybody).
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2026 19:27 by Armo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, CCU, Arragorn, Mush, ukblue and this user have 2 others thankyou

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 21:22 #47

  • biblioclasm
  • biblioclasm's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes received: 13
Can't blame her for becoming sarcastic if that's how the people on here take it as a personal insult. I used to enjoy the old message board, some genuine humour and characters mostly all gone. Now it's just moaning, conspiracy theories and sad little men venting their hate in the direction of easy targets. I despise most of those who post on here and start to question why I support a Club with such unpleasant fans.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 21:38 #48

  • Dancingbear
  • Dancingbear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • Posts: 2355
  • Likes received: 1157
biblioclasm wrote:
Can't blame her for becoming sarcastic if that's how the people on here take it as a personal insult. I used to enjoy the old message board, some genuine humour and characters mostly all gone. Now it's just moaning, conspiracy theories and sad little men venting their hate in the direction of easy targets. I despise most of those who post on here and start to question why I support a Club with such unpleasant fans.

I despise Neil Lennon. I dont tend to read much of what he writes though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues

Re:I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 21:47 #49

  • Mouldy
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 469
  • Likes received: 174
biblioclasm wrote:
Can't blame her for becoming sarcastic if that's how the people on here take it as a personal insult. I used to enjoy the old message board, some genuine humour and characters mostly all gone. Now it's just moaning, conspiracy theories and sad little men venting their hate in the direction of easy targets. I despise most of those who post on here and start to question why I support a Club with such unpleasant fans.

Feel that's a bit harsh, biblioclasm. I doubt you know many people on here personally.

Isn't the whole of the above post venting your hate in the direction of easy targets?
all views my own
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn

I know you worry about my whereabouts... 24 Jan 2026 21:53 #50

  • Alan
  • Alan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 443
  • Likes received: 311
biblioclasm wrote:
Can't blame her for becoming sarcastic if that's how the people on here take it as a personal insult. I used to enjoy the old message board, some genuine humour and characters mostly all gone. Now it's just moaning, conspiracy theories and sad little men venting their hate in the direction of easy targets. I despise most of those who post on here and start to question why I support a Club with such unpleasant fans.

Get yourself some fresh bedsheets and stop pissing yourself claire isnt one of us she's now part of the get along gang running and ruining the club tokenism and micky mouse ideas are the name of the game at brunton park anyone esle who thinks different is either gulible, thick or related to the 3 gimps
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds
Go to top