Scotlands smacking ban

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
03 Oct 2019 17:55 #1 by Dancingbear
Scotlands smacking ban was created by Dancingbear
Any truth in the rumour a section of ASDA carpark is gonna be available for parents from South West Scotland to come and give the little shits a good spanking whilst they stock up on cheap booze?.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan, Arragorn, Wukkie, crunchblue, ParcelPete and 4 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 18:57 #2 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban
I was beaten senseless as a kid and it never did me any harm.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, Dancingbear, thesilentone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 20:28 #3 by Bluedazblue
Replied by Bluedazblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban
Scotland is notorious for its use of smack.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: franksidebottom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 20:52 #4 by ParcelPete
Replied by ParcelPete on topic Scotlands smacking ban
Not before time,you only have to look at Sturgeon to see what damage it can do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 22:20 #5 by PaddockRanger
Replied by PaddockRanger on topic Scotlands smacking ban

ParcelPete wrote: Not before time,you only have to look at Sturgeon to see what damage it can do.



I thought it was already outlawed......which means that a massive increase in anti-social behaviour, drugs and crime.

the government really do take the piss. im hearing constant advertisements on local radio for the recruitment of nurses. in 2011 I was in the last cohort for Diploma nurses. I also had the luxury of bursary payments which covered the salary of the job I had to leave. from 2012 all nursing courses became Degree only. any help with finances continue to be means tested with loans only available. no where near the amount I was in receipt of. while not attending classes at campus your expected to work a minimum 37 hr placement each week. The government are doing there best to ruin the NHS and everything else good about the country.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 22:31 - 03 Oct 2019 22:33 #6 by Bluedazblue
Replied by Bluedazblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban

PaddockRanger wrote:

ParcelPete wrote: Not before time,you only have to look at Sturgeon to see what damage it can do.



I thought it was already outlawed......which means that a massive increase in anti-social behaviour, drugs and crime.

the government really do take the piss. im hearing constant advertisements on local radio for the recruitment of nurses. in 2011 I was in the last cohort for Diploma nurses. I also had the luxury of bursary payments which covered the salary of the job I had to leave. from 2012 all nursing courses became Degree only. any help with finances continue to be means tested with loans only available. no where near the amount I was in receipt of. while not attending classes at campus your expected to work a minimum 37 hr placement each week. The government are doing there best to ruin the NHS and everything else good about the country.


I agree that making nursing a degree only profession is ridiculous and will put off thousands of potential recruits. However I suspect that the RNC is quite content with it. I'm happy to be proved wrong, if that is not the case.
Last edit: 03 Oct 2019 22:33 by Bluedazblue. Reason: Grammar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 23:08 #7 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban

PaddockRanger wrote:

ParcelPete wrote: Not before time,you only have to look at Sturgeon to see what damage it can do.



I thought it was already outlawed......which means that a massive increase in anti-social behaviour, drugs and crime.

the government really do take the piss. im hearing constant advertisements on local radio for the recruitment of nurses. in 2011 I was in the last cohort for Diploma nurses. I also had the luxury of bursary payments which covered the salary of the job I had to leave. from 2012 all nursing courses became Degree only. any help with finances continue to be means tested with loans only available. no where near the amount I was in receipt of. while not attending classes at campus your expected to work a minimum 37 hr placement each week. The government are doing there best to ruin the NHS and everything else good about the country.


You really should check ,
-youth crime rates over 30 years
-drug rates over 30 years

As you may not see this massive increase. Also I don't believe it should be banned but you'll also find that most study's find kids who actually get smacked generally have far worse behaviour .

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2019 23:14 #8 by Happyblue
Replied by Happyblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban
People should are to relient on smacking , eventually kids become imunne and don't care . Some parents end up using any excuse for it . A good parent should use it as a last resort too many use it as the first and therefore fail to utilise it.

I grew up with the fear of God of my parents , they never raised a hand ( a part from a thrown frying pan when my mother was going through the change of life ) as they used the technique of taken what I like away.

Now I've never commited a crime , I've got a good job , never had debt, never been sacked, rarely drink and I can't honestly say not getting smaked didn't turn me into a ln anti-social youth .

Owners like the stadium, full of Sh!T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 01:34 #9 by Bluedazblue
Replied by Bluedazblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban
Your post doesn't make sense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 01:50 #10 by Markovitch
Replied by Markovitch on topic Scotlands smacking ban
My nurse spanking business will have to move south of the border. Boo, wee nippy out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 06:53 #11 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban

Happyblue wrote: People should are to relient on smacking , eventually kids become imunne and don't care . Some parents end up using any excuse for it . A good parent should use it as a last resort too many use it as the first and therefore fail to utilise it.

I grew up with the fear of God of my parents , they never raised a hand ( a part from a thrown frying pan when my mother was going through the change of life ) as they used the technique of taken what I like away.

Now I've never commited a crime , I've got a good job , never had debt, never been sacked, rarely drink and I can't honestly say not getting smaked didn't turn me into a ln anti-social youth .


Losing your job, having a drink or being in debt doesn't necessary make you a bad person.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 06:58 - 04 Oct 2019 06:59 #12 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Scotlands smacking ban

nobbyblue wrote:

Happyblue wrote: People should are to relient on smacking , eventually kids become imunne and don't care . Some parents end up using any excuse for it . A good parent should use it as a last resort too many use it as the first and therefore fail to utilise it.

I grew up with the fear of God of my parents , they never raised a hand ( a part from a thrown frying pan when my mother was going through the change of life ) as they used the technique of taken what I like away.

Now I've never commited a crime , I've got a good job , never had debt, never been sacked, rarely drink and I can't honestly say not getting smaked didn't turn me into a ln anti-social youth .


Losing your job, having a drink or being in debt doesn't necessary make you a bad person.



Well said nobby.




Leave Means Leave
You [censored] Turkeys.
Last edit: 04 Oct 2019 06:59 by Alan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 07:14 #13 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Scotlands smacking ban

Happyblue wrote: People should are to relient on smacking , eventually kids become imunne and don't care . Some parents end up using any excuse for it . A good parent should use it as a last resort too many use it as the first and therefore fail to utilise it.

I grew up with the fear of God of my parents , they never raised a hand ( a part from a thrown frying pan when my mother was going through the change of life ) as they used the technique of taken what I like away.

Now I've never commited a crime , I've got a good job , never had debt, never been sacked, rarely drink and I can't honestly say not getting smaked didn't turn me into a ln anti-social youth .





Translated.


"I've never actually lived"




Leave Means Leave
You [censored] Turkeys.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, tommycoleman1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 09:25 #14 by carwash
Replied by carwash on topic Scotlands smacking ban

Bluedazblue wrote:

PaddockRanger wrote:

ParcelPete wrote: Not before time,you only have to look at Sturgeon to see what damage it can do.



I thought it was already outlawed......which means that a massive increase in anti-social behaviour, drugs and crime.

the government really do take the piss. im hearing constant advertisements on local radio for the recruitment of nurses. in 2011 I was in the last cohort for Diploma nurses. I also had the luxury of bursary payments which covered the salary of the job I had to leave. from 2012 all nursing courses became Degree only. any help with finances continue to be means tested with loans only available. no where near the amount I was in receipt of. while not attending classes at campus your expected to work a minimum 37 hr placement each week. The government are doing there best to ruin the NHS and everything else good about the country.


I agree that making nursing a degree only profession is ridiculous and will put off thousands of potential recruits. However I suspect that the RNC is quite content with it. I'm happy to be proved wrong, if that is not the case.


I don't think anyone knows how to sort out the nursing problem in the NHS. Nurses are so scarce now that much of the nursing work on wards has to be undertaken by HCAs with lower qualifications. Morale and pay are terrible which means a high drop-out rate among student and newly-qualified nurses. Many hospitals are totally dependent on EU and Filipino staff. It's all well and good Boris saying he'll rebuild clapped out hospitals like Whipps Cross in East London but you still need to staff them and how will he do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • thesilentone
  • thesilentone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
  • my account was hacked
More
04 Oct 2019 11:15 - 04 Oct 2019 11:15 #15 by thesilentone
Replied by thesilentone on topic Scotlands smacking ban
Does that mean they'll have to drop ' Skelp ' from the Jock repertoire ?
Last edit: 04 Oct 2019 11:15 by thesilentone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 12:26 #16 by bob hatton 10
Replied by bob hatton 10 on topic Scotlands smacking ban
I know some who did degrees in the 80s and 90s . As for their salaries they are classed as essential but look in comparison to the police and maybe teachers especially when you get up the ladder a bit and they lag miles behind. And it can be every bit as stressful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
04 Oct 2019 14:06 #17 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Scotlands smacking ban
Will you lot stop being so bloody serious ;)

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: ParcelPete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2019 14:33 #18 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic Scotlands smacking ban
What is most worrying about this thread is that paddockranger is a nurse. :-D
The following user(s) Liked this post:: heilkmoon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
04 Oct 2019 23:15 #19 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Scotlands smacking ban

nobbyblue wrote: What is most worrying about this thread is that paddockranger is a nurse. :-D


Wonder if he took the Hippocratic oath given it was the ancient Greeks who also discovered what shape Earth was.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2019 08:07 #20 by ParcelPete
Replied by ParcelPete on topic Scotlands smacking ban
Didn't the Greeks think it was round ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Dancingbear
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Star Player
  • Star Player
More
05 Oct 2019 10:35 #21 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic Scotlands smacking ban

ParcelPete wrote: Didn't the Greeks think it was round ?


Yes

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2019 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.