TheCumbrians RT @d9asa: We showed unity & teamwork today. with unity & teamwork wonderful things can be achieved. Another great performance lads another…
5h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians RT @1carlisle: @TheCumbrians Is the new flag the good luck charm! Onwards and upwards!
5h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians @CarlisleFanRep @Riegaan One game, One win! Imagine when Jabo's back!
8h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians RT @CarlisleFanRep: @Riegaan @TheCumbrians #LuckyFlag
8h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians No changes. Clean sheet. Positive goal difference. Somebody shake me!
8h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians RT @CufcThompson: @Riegaan @TheCumbrians @bbccumbriasport have just mentioned about the flag👏
9h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians RT @cusclbontour: Flying the flag alongside @TheCumbrians at half time at Stevenage. #cufc http://t.co/ujlermpYKE
9h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians Curle's lost his tombola! https://t.co/NOCpWCstas
11h • reply • retweet • favorite
TheCumbrians RT @bluesnewscufc: Trialist Dean Leacock has signed for Vanarama National League South club Whitehawk #cufc
TheCumbrians @rannonjames @davebrad21 @Ibehre @officialcufc Yeah, will be at Stevenage.
TheCumbrians RT @Ibehre: 👀 brilliant 💨🔫 I won't let u down 🙌 big thank you ❤️ https://t.co/u7HMLdCAYB
TheCumbrians This beauty has arrived! @davebrad21 @Ibehre @officialcufc http://t.co/PHjGx15Va3
TheCumbrians @davebrad21 Flag potential right there!
TheCumbrians RT @davebrad21: Jabo and Derek. http://t.co/Znl5BoZz2h
TheCumbrians Debating whether to fly home (or drive within the speed limits of course) on my lunch! Photo to come tonight! #Jabo http://t.co/9qQVht2jKo
TheCumbrians I voted for Jabo Ibehre as my League 2 PFA Player of the Month. Vote for yours here http://t.co/0c5dePGdBQ
TheCumbrians @england @AlexGilliead Good luck Alex! Made a great impression on @officialcufc fans, now to show England what you can do!
TheCumbrians RT @england: The @England U20s squad to face Germany, Netherlands and Turkey in October has been named by Keith Downing: http://t.co/jrcsqe…
TheCumbrians RT @officialcufc: Notice regarding inappropriate adverts on mobile site - please help if you can #cufc http://t.co/LwAyitakfQ
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Leyton Orient Match Thread

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 09:07 #51

I was there last night and agree with the previous poster, we played really well last night. A classic professional away win, defend well and hit them on the break, keep your discipline... just exactly what we wanted. We defended like we did at Anfield. Yes they had loads of posession and a few chances, but Carlisle deserved something out of the game, and with some luck for a change we took the 3 points. Awesome!

I thought Raynes was outstanding, and Dicker class as we know.... the two are for me now key players in this squad. Derek is tireless and ran himself into the ground. Sweeney - not everyone's favourite played well!

Carlisle onwards!.... Stevenage on decline...who knows this could be a great Saturday... win away, England beat the Aussies and we bask at seeing ourselves in the play-offs.... :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 09:16 #52

  • Reeves9
  • Reeves9's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 69
  • Likes received: 76
It's not possible for us to win on Saturday.

A win would give us positive goal difference, and we don't do that!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 10:32 #53

  • Dancingbear
  • Dancingbear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 920
  • Likes received: 410
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:03 #54

  • Northumbrian
  • Northumbrian's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 256
  • Likes received: 136
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
Did I get the wrong guest commentator? I may have done. Wasn't paying much attention when it was announced.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:06 #55

  • Dancingbear
  • Dancingbear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 920
  • Likes received: 410
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
Did I get the wrong guest commentator? I may have done. Wasn't paying much attention when it was announced.

Yeah it was Paul Murray. I got stick last week when i got Jason and Tom Kennedy mixed up so i couldnt resist !!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:11 #56

  • Northumbrian
  • Northumbrian's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 256
  • Likes received: 136
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
Did I get the wrong guest commentator? I may have done. Wasn't paying much attention when it was announced.

Yeah it was Paul Murray. I got stick last week when i got Jason and Tom Kennedy mixed up so i couldnt resist !!!
:lol: Well at least it was one of the Murray's. It did sound massively one sided on the radio and the highlights show that they had many good chances to score... but these things can be misleading and I'll always go with the opinion of somebody who was at the match. It doesn't really matter anyway... it's a great 3 points regardless of whether we got lucky or not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:20 #57

  • heilkmoon
  • heilkmoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 73
  • Likes received: 40
By the sound of Ian Hendon's post match interview, Keith Curle can claim an assist on our second goal as his continuing to coach from behind the dugout after being sent off caused a distraction.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34397091
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:21 #58

  • Dancingbear
  • Dancingbear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 920
  • Likes received: 410
Curle said on the radio that he wasnt sent off.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:22 #59

  • Northumbrian
  • Northumbrian's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 256
  • Likes received: 136
heilkmoon wrote:
By the sound of Ian Hendon's post match interview, Keith Curle can claim an assist on our second goal as his continuing to coach from behind the dugout after being sent off caused a distraction.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34397091
Keith confirmed he wasn't sent off...he was advised to move to the stands :lol: not sure what the difference is to be fair.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:52 #60

Northumbrian wrote:
heilkmoon wrote:
By the sound of Ian Hendon's post match interview, Keith Curle can claim an assist on our second goal as his continuing to coach from behind the dugout after being sent off caused a distraction.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34397091
Keith confirmed he wasn't sent off...he was advised to move to the stands :lol: not sure what the difference is to be fair.

Is it like a ref asking a manager to substitute a player in a friendly or they'll send them off?!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 12:58 #61

  • Moorlad
  • Moorlad's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 865
  • Likes received: 544
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
Did I get the wrong guest commentator? I may have done. Wasn't paying much attention when it was announced.

Yeah it was Paul Murray. I got stick last week when i got Jason and Tom Kennedy mixed up so i couldnt resist !!!
:lol: Well at least it was one of the Murray's. It did sound massively one sided on the radio and the highlights show that they had many good chances to score... but these things can be misleading and I'll always go with the opinion of somebody who was at the match. It doesn't really matter anyway... it's a great 3 points regardless of whether we got lucky or not.

A couple of times this season it has been on here that we have been lucky to win a match. Comments like I've no idea how we won that, and they were all over us but we were lucky. Over my years of watching Carlisle there have been countless times when we've been all over teams, absolutely battered them and done everything but score and I've left dozens of games thinking "how did we lose that". I can hardly recall a time when I've watched us get hammered for 90 minutes and come away winning, but we're doing it this season.

Is it luck? Or have we got something else? Do we finally have a bit of team spirit? Have we finally got players who are prepared to stand up for each other, and play as a proper team? If it is luck, of course we'll take it, I think there's some hard work involved though. For a change we're coming out on the right side of a few results. The previous 2 league games I'm putting down, almost entirely, to the Liverpool match.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 13:06 #62

Moorlad wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
Did I get the wrong guest commentator? I may have done. Wasn't paying much attention when it was announced.

Yeah it was Paul Murray. I got stick last week when i got Jason and Tom Kennedy mixed up so i couldnt resist !!!
:lol: Well at least it was one of the Murray's. It did sound massively one sided on the radio and the highlights show that they had many good chances to score... but these things can be misleading and I'll always go with the opinion of somebody who was at the match. It doesn't really matter anyway... it's a great 3 points regardless of whether we got lucky or not.

A couple of times this season it has been on here that we have been lucky to win a match. Comments like I've no idea how we won that, and they were all over us but we were lucky. Over my years of watching Carlisle there have been countless times when we've been all over teams, absolutely battered them and done everything but score and I've left dozens of games thinking "how did we lose that". I can hardly recall a time when I've watched us get hammered for 90 minutes and come away winning, but we're doing it this season.

Is it luck? Or have we got something else? Do we finally have a bit of team spirit? Have we finally got players who are prepared to stand up for each other, and play as a proper team? If it is luck, of course we'll take it, I think there's some hard work involved though. For a change we're coming out on the right side of a few results. The previous 2 league games I'm putting down, almost entirely, to the Liverpool match.

Who was it that said "the harder I work the luckier I get", or words to that effect. Thinking a golfing great...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 13:10 #63

  • Mullen103
  • Mullen103's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 361
  • Likes received: 105
I was there last night, having been working in London, and although we were lucky at times a wins a win.

Raynes has improved considerably from his first few games. Sweeney and Dicker played well last night. Great save by Gillespie and a goal kick was given.

Referee was very poor for both sides, some dodgy decisions didn't get much help though from his assistants.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 13:24 #64

  • CCU
  • CCU's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 734
  • Likes received: 284
Mullen103 wrote:
I was there last night, having been working in London, and although we were lucky at times a wins a win.

Do you have a London Cardi with Buses, Big Ben and Tubes on?!
Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 13:26 #65

  • Dancingbear
  • Dancingbear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 920
  • Likes received: 410
chesterviabothel wrote:
Moorlad wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
Dancingbear wrote:
Northumbrian wrote:
johnmc wrote:
Funny reading this thread having been at the game and seeing so many folk thinking we must have played poorly from the highlights and the commentary. We didn't at all.

They had perhaps two or three clear chances in the whole game, as did we. True, they had far more possession and territory but we set up to absorb them and attack on the break and largely did that pretty well. Cox is going to have a couple of decent dings in any game so that's a given - they look spectacular as they both hit the bar.

By and large I thought we played really well. The defensive unit (which I'd include Joyce and Dicker with) was outstanding, especially Raynes and Gillesphey and McQueen must have run further than any Carlisle player in memory to give an outlet. It was the archetypal 'professional job' of an away win.
Good to hear a view from somebody who was there. Well that sounds a lot better than it did on commentary last night. Maybe the comentators are a lot more pessimistic than you.

Yeah i wouldnt take much notice of owt Adam Murray said. He prob didnt have the best of views from Stevenage ;)
Did I get the wrong guest commentator? I may have done. Wasn't paying much attention when it was announced.

Yeah it was Paul Murray. I got stick last week when i got Jason and Tom Kennedy mixed up so i couldnt resist !!!
:lol: Well at least it was one of the Murray's. It did sound massively one sided on the radio and the highlights show that they had many good chances to score... but these things can be misleading and I'll always go with the opinion of somebody who was at the match. It doesn't really matter anyway... it's a great 3 points regardless of whether we got lucky or not.

A couple of times this season it has been on here that we have been lucky to win a match. Comments like I've no idea how we won that, and they were all over us but we were lucky. Over my years of watching Carlisle there have been countless times when we've been all over teams, absolutely battered them and done everything but score and I've left dozens of games thinking "how did we lose that". I can hardly recall a time when I've watched us get hammered for 90 minutes and come away winning, but we're doing it this season.

Is it luck? Or have we got something else? Do we finally have a bit of team spirit? Have we finally got players who are prepared to stand up for each other, and play as a proper team? If it is luck, of course we'll take it, I think there's some hard work involved though. For a change we're coming out on the right side of a few results. The previous 2 league games I'm putting down, almost entirely, to the Liverpool match.

Who was it that said "the harder I work the luckier I get", or words to that effect. Thinking a golfing great...

Quote Investigator: Gary Player is a very fine golfer, but he is not responsible for this well-known maxim. The best evidence that he did not coin the adage is in a book written by Player himself in 1962 where he credits the aphorism to fellow golfer Jerry Barber. Before discussing that book QI will review support for Player and some other claimants to the phrase. The earliest instance of the expression found by QI that uses the word “practice” is not from a golfer. It appears in a memoir published in 1961 by a soldier of fortune during the Cuban revolution.

The saying is a popular motto and different versions can be grouped together in a family that stretches back to before 1900. Here are some examples:

The harder I practice, the luckier I get
The more I practice, the luckier I get.
The more they put out, the more luck they have.
The harder he works, the luckier he gets.
The more you know, the more luck you have.

In an interview in Golf Digest magazine in 2002 Gary Player presents an entertaining story about the origin of the expression [GPGD]:

I was practicing in a bunker down in Texas and this good old boy with a big hat stopped to watch. The first shot he saw me hit went in the hole. He said, “You got 50 bucks if you knock the next one in.” I holed the next one. Then he says, “You got $100 if you hole the next one.” In it went for three in a row. As he peeled off the bills he said, “Boy, I’ve never seen anyone so lucky in my life.” And I shot back, “Well, the harder I practice, the luckier I get.” That’s where the quote originated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 14:00 #66

  • carwash
  • carwash's Avatar
  • Online
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 108
  • Likes received: 22
Northumbrian wrote:
heilkmoon wrote:
By the sound of Ian Hendon's post match interview, Keith Curle can claim an assist on our second goal as his continuing to coach from behind the dugout after being sent off caused a distraction.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34397091
Keith confirmed he wasn't sent off...he was advised to move to the stands :lol: not sure what the difference is to be fair.
He could have sat with Colin West (if he was there) ;-)
KC didn't come over to the Carlisle fans after the game like he normally does so he must have thought he was still confined to the stands.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 14:37 #67

  • Mullen103
  • Mullen103's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 361
  • Likes received: 105
CCU wrote:
Mullen103 wrote:
I was there last night, having been working in London, and although we were lucky at times a wins a win.

Do you have a London Cardi with Buses, Big Ben and Tubes on?!

No, although I do have a hoodie with them all on. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 15:00 #68

  • heilkmoon
  • heilkmoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 73
  • Likes received: 40
Northumbrian wrote:
heilkmoon wrote:
By the sound of Ian Hendon's post match interview, Keith Curle can claim an assist on our second goal as his continuing to coach from behind the dugout after being sent off caused a distraction.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34397091
Keith confirmed he wasn't sent off...he was advised to move to the stands :lol: not sure what the difference is to be fair.

In at least one post-match interview KC described himself as having been sent off and that was also the expression used by Jon Colman in his match report.

However, a manager can't be sent off in the same way as a player in the sense of receiving a red card but can only be asked to leave the pitch and technical area.

Ian Hendon was moaning that whereas Hessenthaler went and sat up in the stands, Curle went into the seats immediately behind the dugout and continued coaching which Hendon claims caused a distraction in the build up to the winning goal. But unless the referee is allowed to tell managers exactly where to go, so to speak, it seems Curle was entitled to sit wherever he liked.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 16:12 #69

  • crunchblue
  • crunchblue's Avatar
  • Online
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 524
  • Likes received: 164
johnmc wrote:
True, they had far more possession and territory

Surprisingly, Sky Sports have us down for 51% of the possession last night.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 16:33 #70

  • cufcdeano
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 932
  • Likes received: 290
crunchblue wrote:
johnmc wrote:
True, they had far more possession and territory

Surprisingly, Sky Sports have us down for 51% of the possession last night.

BBC Sport also say 51% to us.

CUFC on the other hand say we only had 42% possession.

www.carlisleunited.co.uk/fixtures-result...aspx?MatchId=3833113
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 17:26 #71

  • Mullen103
  • Mullen103's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 361
  • Likes received: 105
How do they even work out possession, how did they do it years ago without the advances in technology, did a man with two stop watches do it.

The only statistic that matters is the final score.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 18:44 #72

  • Waltero
  • Waltero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 5
I went onto their website this am saw their gallery the Orient coach was screaming at Curle who stood there and faced him down, went back on this pm and they seem to have deleted the photo. I wonder why ??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Leyton Orient Match Thread 30 Sep 2025 18:48 #73

  • Waterworks
  • Waterworks's Avatar
  • Online
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 80
  • Likes received: 22
The highlights did make it look like they were the better team by a long way but like people have stated it doesn't always do the game justice they don't include a teams possession and how they kept the ball. I still don't think we have played to our full potential yet which is very promising. They have some really good players especially Dean Cox who should be nowhere near league 2 he's in my opinion the best player in the league.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2025 18:49 by Waterworks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Mouldy
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Go to top